Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here. (625 Views)

Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives / A Birth Story - Experiences Of A First Time Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Some of us as a result of certain circumstances have had to stay with family members. I have been staying with an uncle for 5yrs now and I have had my ups and lots of downs staying with him. But I'd like to hear your experiences. please share them with us.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Yeah, Life is all about up and down. Lets hear your's first. wink
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here. by Gboliwe: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
princetunex: Some of us as a result of certain circumstances have had to stay with family members. I have been staying with an uncle for 5yrs now and I have had my ups and lots of downs staying with him. But I'd like to hear your experiences. please share them with us.
We would like to hear your own experiences
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1: Yeah, Life is all about up and down. Lets hear your's first. wink

Yea. I agree. I will share a little of my own soon.

(1) (Reply)

No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? / . / It Is Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.