Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp (1016 Views)

Between BBM And Nairaland / Please Who Also Got This Message On BBM And Whatsapp This Evening? / Sex Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by mediachirps(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
If you've successfully use the both Apps on your devices, can you spot their differences? and give your candid experience with the both. in terms of

1) Development
2) Operating Platform
3) Means of communication
4) Mode to connect with people
5) Cost of service
6) Type of Media
7) Security
cool Cost of Software

So, what do you think? BBM or
WhatsApp? Leave your opinion below:
To me, BBM is low rated compared to WhatsApp.
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by Uchan4u(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
When u consider cost, whatsapp is more pocket friendly
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
A lot more people use whastapp which makes it a better platform and the smileys are to die for
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by Odunharry(m): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2013
Mynd_44: A lot more people use whastapp which makes it a better platform and the smileys are to die for
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 25, 2013
Mynd_44: A lot more people use whastapp which makes it a better platform and the smileys are to die for

grin grin grin
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Hi dear friend, please Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://­m.naijaartiste.net/­contest/usbeel/ and don't 4get to share this
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by SecretDreams(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2013
BBM is more private, the 'last seen' feature on whatsapp has done more bad than good, trust me.
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by UjSizzle(f): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2013
The Smileys!!!! Whatsapp's got both cool and useless smileys grin
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by Mynd44: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2013
Secret_Dreams: BBM is more private, the 'last seen' feature on whatsapp has done more bad than good, trust me.
I know the feeling
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2013
uj_sizzle: The Smileys!!!! Whatsapp's got both cool and useless smileys grin

Very useless ones I tell ya gringrin
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Secret_Dreams: BBM is more private, the 'last seen' feature on whatsapp has done more bad than good, trust me.
It prevents you from lieing gringrin
Re: The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp by SecretDreams(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know the feeling
we all do

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper's Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife,osun State. / The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s / Send Moneygram Or Western Union Transfer To Anywhere Without Leaving Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.