Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17569 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Differences by Ifilinwa(f): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2012
Why do guys find it hard to forgive their partners when they found out that she is cheating, when they always want d ladies to Forgive them when caught
Re: Sex Differences by Ifilinwa(f): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2012
Would really like to know coz d idea pisses me off.. Drop ur comments, guys
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2012
That's cos they assume that the women are desperate and not intelligent enough to see them for the dogs they are

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by MyneWhite1(f): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Sex Differences by berylLOL(f): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2012
well, Guys are egoistic in nature buh some do forgive their cheating gurlfnds, same with Women, some women do not forgive.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Ifilinwa(f): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2012
i will cut off his ***** or i will iron It
Re: Sex Differences by Konnektions146(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2012
^^^
iron??
maybe dats wat i am gonna do to u ween i catch u but i would ve done it on yur bu.tt ..yur bu.tt is flat so i would just forgive u
Re: Sex Differences by alleviate2002us(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Hmmmm....
Re: Sex Differences by Ifilinwa(f): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Konnektions146: ^^^
iron??
maybe dats wat i am gonna do to u ween i catch u but i would ve done it on yur bu.tt ..yur bu.tt is flat so i would just forgive u
lol.. Thank God
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2012
I hate it when women cheat!!! Nd I don't understand why I prefer to see a man see to that of a woman! If I'm a man and my woman cheats, she will be out on her bony azz.

Men are men, the sooner we understand that telling a man not to be a man is like telling a rainbow not to be colourful the better for us. I'd dump a man than cheat on him. Well, that's my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2012
This vivian chinaza girl is in serious mental bondage...... SMH!

5 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Konnektions146(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz: This vivian chinaza girl is in serious mental bondage...... SMH!
thou shall not judge
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2012

Lol, oh no baby, you are the one who is delusional. Be realistic for once.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Konnektions146:
thou shall not judge
This is not judging oooo, it's a fact! The girl's mind has been toyed with by whatever man domineering environment she grew up in. It's very sad

when she starts typing with her slave like mentality. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Lol, oh no baby, you are the one who is delusional. Be realistic for once.
SMH!! Is there any empowering, inspirational, and educational conference for young women in Nigeria?? You need to attend one pooky!

I doubt I can help change on NL that sick mentality u got . Surround yourself with real, goal achieving and strong women, it just might help you.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza: I hate it when women cheat!!! Nd I don't understand why I prefer to see a man see to that of a woman! If I'm a man and my woman cheats, she will be out on her bony azz.

Men are men, the sooner we understand that telling a man not to be a man is like telling a rainbow not to be colourful the better for us. I'd dump a man than cheat on him. Well, that's my opinion.
I wonder if there is a brain inside the head of whoever typed this pile of shyt. Its your likes that case men to cheat cos you make excuse for them but I don't blame you, Lawd knows I don't you. I blame the society you grew up in

5 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Serious one
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
This is not judging oooo, it's a fact! The girl's mind has been toyed with by whatever man domineering environment she grew up in. It's very sad

I swear she should be schooled again. What nonsense
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:

Now this makes you stu.pid! Men don't mess with me! When I talk they listen! I'm independent, but I don't see it as a medium to challenge men! If you meet me one on one you will shut the fuc.k up (sexkillz excuse my language).

A real woman understands the difference between a man and a woman, so grow up and stop being a lousy foo.l.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear she should be schooled again. What nonsense
\
Was she ever schooled on NL?? I don't want to be mean to her. That's prolly how she was brought up to think or what

she's always known to be true, it's hard breaking free from a slave mentality, I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Now this makes you stu.pid! Men don't mess with me! When I talk they listen! I'm independent, but I don't see it as a medium to challenge men! If you meet me one on one you will shut the fuc.k up (sexkillz excuse my language).

A real woman understands the difference between a man and a woman, so grow up and stop being a lousy foo.l.
Tell me d difference between a man and a woman, my dear. Prolly my intervention in ur life would start from there......

smh @ challenge men, I'm almost crying for you. This is just sad!

I'm lousy rit?? I'm sure u were brought up to shut ur mouth when men are talking, rit?? Shake my darn head!!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder if there is a brain inside the head of whoever typed this pile of shyt. Its your likes that case men to cheat cos you make excuse for them but I don't blame you, Lawd knows I don't you. I blame the society you grew up in

You are a kid who doesn't understand how things work in real life. I will talk to you when u grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

You are a kid who doesn't understand how things work in real life. I will talk to you when u grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I might be a kid but I know some things are not right. How can you excuse men from cheating and say when women do it its bad. What century do you live in? Are you well at all.
You make all those statement and you say when you speak, men listen. I am a man and when little ignorant f00ls like you speak, I tune off cos all you have to sat is pointless.
You lack the ability to reason and you are what you are somebody's backside wipe.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
Tell me d difference between a man and a woman, my dear. Prolly my intervention in ur life would start from there......

smh @ challenge men, I'm almost crying for you. This is just sad!

I'm lousy rit?? I'm sure u were brought up to shut ur mouth when men are talking, rit?? Shake my darn head!!

Why don't you go and ask God who created them first? Did I hear mean to me? Now this cracks me up. I'm super empowered, educated and a strong woman and a little cultured, I don't just measure myself by insulting men no matter how little they are. And that's where we are different.

You could be out of this country, but where I have been to, you will never be in your whole life, what I have experienced in life will always be a mirage to you! Sholly, humility is a virtue ok, that's what they forget to teach you abroad.

If your definition of "empowerment" is rubbing shoulders with men, then you are an empty coward.

Good day.

12 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2012
op, see what you caused undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2012
This is just crazy. Xi can't believe someone this educated can be so silly.
SMH.
I guess its the mentality that matters

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by larrymoore(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2012
Ifilinwa: Would really like to know coz d idea pisses me off.. Drop ur comments, guys
why does dat piss off, it is natural, God ordain it. 4 peace, let it be. Bt l wont cheat on a dedicatd lady.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Why don't you go and ask God who created them first? Did I hear mean to me? Now this cracks me up. I'm super empowered, educated and a strong woman and a little cultured, I don't just measure myself by insulting men no matter how little they are. And that's where we are different.

You could be out of this country, but where I have been to, you will never be in your whole life, what I have experienced in life will always be a mirage to you! Sholly, humility is a virtue ok, that's what they forget to teach you abroad.

If your definition of "empowerment" is rubbing shoulders with men, then you are an empty coward.

Good day.
ugh my GOD!! The stu*pidity in this post is alarming!!
Wait oh! So u can't insult men but u can insult women, rit?? Well silly, I don't measure myself by insulting anybody, be it male or female! You are super empowered and educated?? My dear u definitely do not know d meaning of what u're typing!
This b*itch is daft and blind, it'll take more than I thought to save her.

If u have so much experience, how come u're this st*upid?? Really??
What the f*uck do u mean by rub shoulder's with men??!! Why d f*uck can't I rub shoulders with men, u dim-wit!!

The part in bold still baffles me, talk about st*upidity!! Didn't she just ........f*uck!! No point!!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by larrymoore(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2012
berylLOL: well, Guys are egoistic in nature buh some do forgive their cheating gurlfnds, same with Women, some women do not forgive.
can u forgive on dat?
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Sholly my stu.pidity is ur wisdom any day any time.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.