Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Girls And Blackberry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls And Blackberry (923 Views)

GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! / Couple Welcome Quintuplets, Two Girls And Three Boys / Women And Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Blackberry by blackwall(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
The first time it was launched, It caused alot of commotions here and there. Numerous girls did so many despicable things, all in the bid to own one and belong to the so called "happening babes" clique.

Thanks to it, some girls::;
**became daytime dreamers
**lost their virginity
**contracted various STDs and even HIV
**are in jail
**were kidnapped
**outrightly denied their parents
**were used for ritual purposes
**were raped
**had to lay with men old enough to be their grandfathers.
**were made to sleep with dogs
**stole, got caught and were stripped unclad
**had to prostitute themselves
**dived into abusive relationships
**practically turned street beggars
**had many carry over in school because they could'nt sit for their exams after foolishly lavishing their school fees, just to buy one.
**betrayed their bestfriends by sleeping with their bestfriends boyfriends.
**relationships were greedily and stupidly broken
**lost their lives, all in the bid to own one.

Failing to realise that all is vanity, it's but a matter of time.

Today, the same BLACKBERRY many girls risked their precious lives for, is absolutely nothing fascinating anymore when it comes to gadgets. . . . .it's so sad, even china Techno Android phones have BBM apps.

Honestly........i weep profusely for some girls who are buried in material gain. All is vanity!

Need i remind you that everything that has a manufacturing date, must certainly have an expiry date

Hmmmmm the day some babes go get sense, i pray make the day come soon. Babe forget o, the only time some of una go run pass technology na when una run enter ALUU main market as mad babes.

#Hope
Re: Girls And Blackberry by pickabeau1: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hahahahahahahahah

Badt guy
Re: Girls And Blackberry by AbuMikey(m): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Such is life!
Re: Girls And Blackberry by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
I remember the time bb came out and everyone was hyping bb as if theres more to bb than the regular phone,my younger brother got one then and after some time he was convincing me to get one,i said i am not intrested,he said shebi you can afford to get one na,afterall youre working in a big place,i said so?i am not getting one,i am ok with my phone.as long as i can do everything required of a phone.i can make/receieve calls,text messages,snap,browse,download,listen to music etc,he said ko matter na.aunty mi era phone yi so that mole ma pimg yi. I said if pinging me is your problem,flash me,ill call you back and we can talk as long as possible.infact he put so much pressure on me,i failed to succumb so on my birthday he bought a new one for me as a birthday present,put mega byte inside it as well as credit and all.i thanked him and all.that phone lasted me for 2 years,there was no much difference between the former phone i was using and the bb apart from the pinging part of it.after some time it went blind so i was like is this the same phone everyone was shouting and hyping.girls were just rubbishing themselves and demeaning womanhood because of that thrash.as a matter of fact that pinging thing was the thing i HATED so much about the bb.at work,the phone will be beeping me every minute with useless pings,please if you love me,send it to 10 people and crap like that,i will be sleeping at night,someone will ping again,reading news,ping,watching tv ping,i had to deactivate the thing except when i want to download.i was happy when the thing spoilt,at least i could have peace.so thats why i am puzzled when i read about bb breaking relationships,marriages,brainless girls engaging in all forms of dehumanizing thins just to use 'black berry'.the other day too,my little cousin was reminding me that i promised to buy her blackberry if she passed her exams to get into one of this private uni's etc.she came to my house with her admission letter feeling so proud of herself,i had to write a cheque for her to go and cash it and buy herself a bb.6 moths later her mom was telling me that i am the one that did not allow her daughter to concentrate in school,i asked her to explain herself,she said her hod called her on phone to explain to her that the daughters results were poor.instead of her to concentrate when lectures is going on,she will be pinging and snapping herself till one of her lecturers seized her phone.i said for goodness sakes bimbo is not a baby,she is 17.does she need to be told that if she doesnt read/concentrate in class she will fail.i promised her a bb and the only reason i bought it for her is to reward her for a good work,i thought that should be an encouragement and motivator to do better when she enters school and not the other way round.it is you that should make sure she faces what she went to school for

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Piece Of Advice On Marriage / Paraga Peddler Gives Birth Inside Keke Napep! / Why The "Thank You" After intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.