Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! (2677 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some guys tho cheesy they've been creating threads abusing and insulting gold-digging girls forgetting that most of these girls are into runs simply because of the below average family they come from. Before you start preaching wether or not they can't use their brains to get money, lemme ask you how many qualified graduate have seen one with his brain? Not to talk of an undergraduate female specie undecided even the oga at the top might wanna take advantage of their situation.
Remember that the female specie is easily intimidated unlike the male specie.

Now to the matter, I said you should blame their parents mainly because they are the reason for the action(over 60%), I have friends and also mates that come from below average families and most of them result to selling their bodies just to make ends meet( remember their parents cnt affford that)
My ex best friend is also into this category, the most annoying thing is that her mum knows about it lipsrsealed some parents will send their female child to school and give her peanut for pocket money, it doesn't make sense. A girl called her parents in my presence demanding for money, the dad said no money, to cut it short this man concluded to give her 500# for the week. cry how will 500# better her life? Do you Expect this kind girl to date a guy without demanding for money
A guy was bashing girls on Nl saying some girls loose their virginity for a bottle of lacasera grin that is possible because that is her need in that particular point in time and she has no other way to get it other than to loose that virginity undecided this is what some girls face, life doesn't seem fare to them, they wanna belong too cool
Girls have needs, so am using this medium to tell every parents, if you give your son 20k for pocket money make sure its not 20K for the female child, make it a bit higher than that. Your conscience will be free knowing fully well that you have tried in sponsoring her.
Am noot in any way encouraging gold-digging, am just saying the truth smiley
Nobody should insult me abeg, this is what I have seen

3 Likes

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by pickabeau1: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
So parents should be blamed when their kids decide to whöre themselves, become armed robbers or generally make decisions

In that case I don't blame you for this post of yours but your parents for not putting some sense into you

Happy Holidays

Remember parents are to blame too
Don't quote me to insult me

OlamiB:
Some guys tho cheesy they've been creating threads abusing and insulting gold-digging girls forgetting that most of these girls are into runs simply because of the below average family they come from. Before you start preaching wether or not they can't use their brains to get money, lemme ask you how many qualified graduate have seen one with his brain? Not to talk of an undergraduate female specie undecided even the oga at the top might wanna take advantage of their situation.
Now to the matter, I said you should blame their parents mainly because they are the reason for the action(over 60%),
I have friends and also mates that come from below average families and most of them result to selling their bodies just to make ends meet( remember their parents cnt affford that)
My ex best friend is also into this category, the most annoying thing is that her mum knows about it lipsrsealed some parents will send their female child to school and give her peanut for pocket money, it doesn't make sense. A girl called her parents in my presence demanding for money, the dad said no money, to cut it short this man concluded to give her 500# for the week. cry how will 500# better her life? Do you Expect this kind girl to date a guy without demanding for money
A guy was bashing girls on Nl saying some girls loose their virginity for a bottle of lacasera grin that is possible because that is her need in that particular point in time and she has no other way to get it other than to loose that virginity undecided this is what some girls face, life doesn't seem fare to them, they wanna belong too cool
Girls have needs, so am using this medium to tell every parents, if you give your son 20k for pocket money make sure its not 20K for the female child, make it a bit higher than that. Your conscience will be free knowing fully well that you have tried in sponsoring her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Lilamartedi(f): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
An excuse for Gold digging undecided

How convenient. Funny how people always come up with excuses to explain irresponsible behavior
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
You're giving excuses for prossstitution.
And heaping the blame on parents. undecided

Hmn.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
MzNelly:
You're giving excuses for prossstitution.
And heaping the blame on parents. undecided

Hmn.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by crackhaus: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
You just ended up belittling and running down the girls you obviously thought you were standing up for, it's a pity...

Greed is the only excuse for gold-digging, never poverty.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Beesluv: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some parents teach their children, and some children don't listen probably cos of the group of friends they keep

Parents can never follow their children everywhere

Yorubas say 'obi ti bi Omo, oku ki Omo tun ra re bi'
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some gals dnt come from a rich family,yet they wl keep themselves well.
It all comes down to individual determination and not parents.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sadly, the Op just said the truth ..

2 Likes

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
OlamiB:

Now to the matter, I said you should blame their parents mainly because they are the reason for the action(over 60%), I have friends and also mates that come from below average families and most of them result to selling their bodies just to make ends meet( remember their parents cnt affford that)

Am sorry but this doesn't make sense my sister lived on 5k a month and still came out with a firstclass

3 Likes

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
pickabeau1:
So parents should be blamed when their kids decide to whöre themselves, become armed robbers or generally make decisions

In that case I don't blame you for this post of yours but your parents for not putting some sense into you

Happy Holidays

Remember parents are to blame too
Don't quote me to insult me

You said I should not insult you but you just insulted my parents. Anyways am only saying for girls that comes from poor homes thereby using what they have to get what they need.
Am not talking aboout arm robbers, I dnt have them as frnds, wetin consine me with that? I am an undergraduate too and I have deduced that poor background is mostly the main cause.
I know some girls from rich home are into runs too, that is out of greed. The thinking faculty of girls are diff from each other, I may be poor and be satisfied but only few people can be like that. Happy christmas to you too.

1 Like

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
i don't agree with this. No matter how difficult a situation may be u are solely responsible for ur actions. Ur decision on how to solve ur problem is made by u alone even if u have prostitute as parents or guardian. No excuse for failure girlfriend! !!!

1 Like

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
bisous:

Am sorry but this doesn't make sense my sister lived on 5k a month and still came out with a firstclass
Maybe long time ago! Not now my sister, even 5K isn't enough to buy handouts. Like I said mentality is diff from each other, your sister is part of the few people that can. My sister also lived on 200naira pocket money too, but that was years ago
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
OlamiB:

Maybe long time ago! Not now my sister, even 5K isn't enough to buy handouts. Like I said mentality is diff from each other, your sister is part of the few people that can.
Babes to eniyan ba Kapa okonjuwa eh,can't be that difficult ,eniti omo ibi egbe e gbela a sare Ku

I hope to heavens you are Yoruba cos am not in the mood to translate
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by pickabeau1: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
OlamiB:

You said I should not insult you but you just insulted my parents. Anyways am only saying for girls that comes from poor homes thereby using what they have to get what they need.
Am not talking aboout arm robbers, I dnt have them as frnds, wetin consine me with that? I am an undergraduate too and I have deduced that poor background is mostly the main cause.
I know some girls from rich home are into runs too, that is out of greed. The thinking faculty of girls are diff from each other, I may be poor and be satisfied but only few people can be like that. Happy christmas to you too.

No my dear
I only used the theory you seemed to be propounding against you to show that line is a slippery slope

There is something called personal accountability and responsibility

How long can we fob off our faults to our parents

A lot of us come from less privileged backgrounds
Does it justify delving into internet fraud or armed robbery

No

It rather motivates you to be content with tour acarscarce resources, identify a niche of success education, business or corporate work so as to break the cycle of poverty

If it can't be lifted totally, at least put down a good foundation for the next generation

Justifying prostitution due to parental status is a no no.

I did not insult your folks....just showing you how dangerous that line is
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
bisous:

Babes to eniyan ba Kapa okonjuwa eh,can't be that difficult ,eniti omo ibi egbe e gbela a sare Ku

I hope to heavens you are Yoruba cos am not in the mood to translate
That is true
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

No my dear
I only used the theory you seemed to be propounding against you to show that line is a slippery slope

There is something called personal accountability and responsibility

How long can we fob off our faults to our parents

A lot of us come from less privileged backgrounds
Does it justify delving into internet fraud or armed robbery

No

It rather motivates you to be content with tour acarscarce resources, identify a niche of success education, business or corporate work so as to break the cycle of poverty

If it can't be lifted totally, at least put down a good foundation for the next generation

Justifying prostitution due to parental status is a no no.

I did not insult your folks....just showing you how dangerous that line is
That was why I said males are not easily intimidated unlike girls, guys strive to become better. By the time a shallow minded girl sees a rich guy to date her ehn half of her problem is gone
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by pickabeau1: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
OlamiB:

That was why I said males are not easily intimidated unlike girls, guys strive to become better. By the time a shallow minded girl sees a rich guy to date her ehn half of her problem is gone

OK...well I've made my point
At bolded...I leave you to our able female defense force grin grin grin
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
You are trying to tell us to blame the parents of a girl of 18 and above for bad behavior..... What are you trying to prove? That they can't use their brain? That all what their parents taught them is in vein? that means we should blame the parents of macheeda and her crew for the nonsense they portray.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by jmoore(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jeezz, wariz this?

It is finished indeed!

i weep for any generation with this kind of mentality.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP I'm sorry this doesn't make any sense.

What about thieves and scammers etc etc that arise from well to do families? Do you blame their parents too?

1 Like

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by jnrbayano(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Op,

Read about "nature-nurture controversy" it will widen your horizon.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by iykedare(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
I just read the first five lines and can deduce that you are STOOOPID.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by iykedare(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ok,I tried to read the sermon and found out that you are so dumb. Chai. How old are you? Who the hell is wasting his/her money funding your education. The person needs a refund.

What stops those hoes from doing part jobs to earn extra cash? Why do ya hoes find it easier to make money with your holes than your brains?
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by iykedare(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
jmoore:
Jeezz, wariz is this?

It is finished indeed!

i weep for any generation with this kind of mentality.

This is the mentality of an average female student from Unilag.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 28, 2014
It is called self-respect, endurance and contentment. it is never a parent's wish to be incapable of providing for their issues, you should probably know that nothing stays the same forever

In your words because girls are not strong enough to withstand pressure they should not be blamed for whatever actions they solicit to make their lives better in other words parent should rather send their boys to school because they are more capable to withstand distractions and less likely to drag the family name in the mud

I feel bad for the man that will make you his home-maker.
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by NickiRoman: 2:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Op shouldn't have opened this thread at all,A failed attempt at trying to sound intelligent,undecided Op keeps shooting herself in the foot.undecidedWhat the hell do you mean females are easily intimidated than men Urgh!!!Common sense really ain't common undecided
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by emperorchedda(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Arsenate(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Psychodavidovic:
Sadly, the Op just said the truth ..
there's no truth in what the op said. one can never justify prostituuution and other forms of criminal activities. NEVER

2 Likes

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2014
bisous:

Not trying to start any trouble but your sister lived on 5k, but the OP gave an example of someone who had to live with less than half your sister's monthly allowance 500 per week would mean 2k per month. You cannot possibly compare the 2 ooo

I have a friend whose father used to expect her to survive on R200 per month she was on a bursary so he never had to worry about her fees for a single second. She survived on the allowance she got from the bursary, on campus jobs and stock-taking, sometimes her father would even expect her to send her siblings money because he was busy drinking his away.
If it werent for the bursaries, small wages and loans she got she probably would have gone down the same road of selling her body just to feed herself.
Im not saying its right but i understand why some people end up going down that road.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
Not trying to start any trouble but your sister lived on 5k, but the OP gave an example of someone who had to live with less than half your sister's monthly allowance 500 per week would mean 2k per month. You cannot possibly compare the 2 ooo

I have a friend whose father used to expect her to survive on R200, she was on a bursary so he never had to worry about her fees for a single second. She survived on the allowance she got from the bursary, on campus jobs and stock-taking, sometimes her father would even expect her to send her siblings money because he was busy drinking his away.
If it werent for the bursaries and loans she got she probably would have gone down the same road of selling her body just to feed herself.
Im not saying its right but i understand why some people end up going down that road.

Hmm I understand your point
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by dominique(f): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Poverty is never an excuse to go into prostitution. I've lived in hostels with scores of girls, some came from very comfortable homes yet sell their bodies for money. Some from struggling homes and never did any runs. I even had a roomate that lived on 1k for two weeks, she never had the cause to go out and sleep with men for money. Now op goes further to blame the poor parents for their children's wrong decision. Even if they steal or borrow to fund their children's lifestyles, the ones that will still go into prostitution will do so. So @OlamiB, stop making excuses for your whoring friends and looking for justification to go into prostitution.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysterious: Nigerian Family In London Gives Birth To "White" Baby / Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. / My Life's A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.