Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts (1141 Views)

Suppliers Of Ffb & Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed / Purchase Of PALM KERNEL SHELL ? 100,000tons / Cost Of Acquiring Palm Oil Extracting Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by lucynkem: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Are you interested in supplying palm oil in large scale of about 10 to 30 metric tonnes but do not have the finance? Are you also interested in supplying other agricultural products but need finance? I will be interested in partnership if you do not mind. You can call or mail me and you can also reply on this forum. Hope to hear from you soon.
lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk/ +447879863310. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by lucynkem: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
It will be nice if you already have a company to supply to. However we could go into partnership and begin together. Cheers.
Re: Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by Ibrochaka(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
lucynkem: It will be nice if you already have a company to supply to. However we could go into partnership and begin together. Cheers.
am very much interested and i no where 2 get dis products in large scale xo it wil b beta if we cn luk 4 a company or warehaus where we cn dispose dis products or i stil suggest we create a thread here on nairaland 2 no those who are willin 2 buy dis products dat is if u realy hav d fund 2 start dis business while i wil source 4 d products....i no wer 2 source 4 palm oil and sesame seed in large quantity, xo if u are ready let me no xo dat we cn kick start dis business, thanks.
Re: Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by styveke(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
I just sent you an email. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by Dokitadotun: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
will need your help on the palm oil thing pls
Re: Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by lucynkem: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
I have the fund to kick start it. I also have the source of the product. Where to supply to on a large scale is what I am looking for. Before now we supply 30 tonnes of palm oil every other week to 3 northern states but by the end of the year, if the crisis does not end fully, we intend to stop supplying those companies over there and look for companies in the south. So if you have companies to supply the palm oil to, do let me know. Thanks.
Re: Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 02, 2013
3 nos oil expellers available for sale; Very Good condition,available with accecories. please email dekunbi4u@gmail.com
Re: Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by sholex020: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Ibrochaka: am very much interested and i no where 2 get dis products in large scale xo it wil b beta if we cn luk 4 a company or warehaus where we cn dispose dis products or i stil suggest we create a thread here on nairaland 2 no those who are willin 2 buy dis products dat is if u realy hav d fund 2 start dis business while i wil source 4 d products....i no wer 2 source 4 palm oil and sesame seed in large quantity, xo if u are ready let me no xo dat we cn kick start dis business, thanks.
pls i need u 2 supply me sesame seed. Email me 4 more details raheem.akeem01@gmail.com
Re: Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts by Six11(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
We are into agro export industry. We are also suppliers of commodities as charcoal, sesame seed, sheabutter and cashew nut in commercial quantities. On modalities, we do Ex-Lagos supply or personal commodity inspection at farm gate before purchase./07033097160.

(1) (Reply)

What do you know about this business? / Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery / Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.