Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery (1142 Views)

Companies That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery by zopaks: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Considering that the number of Abuja customers who are interested in purchasing some of my products are so much and ignoring the large numbers can actually affect sales I think it's high time I get a courier company or a partner who can handle pay on delivery to Abuja customers.

Does anyone have an idea of those that offer such services In Abuja and Port Harcourt .
Drop them here
Thanks
Re: Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery by ateizaa(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pellogistics can handle it perfectly for you for further info call 08033109993
Re: Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery by zopaks: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
ateizaa:
Pellogistics can handle it perfectly for you for further info call 08033109993
Thanks, but do they do port Harcourt as well or just Abuja only?
Also what are their delivery charges within Abuja
Re: Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery by AvilaProjects(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dear Zopaks,
Are you still interested in courier service in Abuja?

If yes, Call Avila Projects Ltd., on 08090885065

For now, we delivers ONLY within Abuja.

Best Regards
Re: Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery by AvilaProjects(m): 5:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Do you need a trustworthy representative to run some services for you and your organization in Abuja?

Do you reside outside Abuja and you need a trusted business partner to inspect goods and services in Abuja before you conclude the transaction?

This idea is borne out of passion of assisting our distinguish Nigerians to promote their business and service in order to have value for their hard earn money among other services.

Please the service is ONLY for those with legitimate business that need a sincere and trusted partner to represent them in Abuja Only.

Our services include but not limited to assisting you to verify claims before payment e.g purchase of vehicles, properties, items and rendering of services.

Please note, we report exactly the real situation on ground in regards to inspection of goods and services.

You will not regret our involvement. As there are many Nigerians that are really trusted and I am part of them.

Please feel free to involve us today.

Call 08090885065
Re: Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery by ubergold(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good afternoon, just saw this thread.

We handle door-step delivery of goods purchased on your online platforms to your clients. We are presently operating within Rivers States and environs for now, we are however working on spreading our delivery network to all the states within the south-south and South-east region.

HOW WE WORK
We partner with both small and large online stores especially those located in Lagos and Abuja, helping them overcome the challenges of delivering orders to customers located in this part of the country thus increasing their customer base. 
Engaging our service is simple and just a phone call away. Let's help you build your customer base here in Port Harcourt and environs.

At your request I can send you our profile. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Send us a mail on Jnimosolutions@gmail.com or call 08055163014. Looking forward to your positive feedback.

Do have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

Sensitisation Of Youths On Entrepreneurship Skills In Nigeria / Dealdey DSTV Scam / Diamond E-training Programme On Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.