Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) (647 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 25, 2013
Dear Seun,

I posted on a topic in Politics section, i twisted my post, but it was like ETT with my other account.

Sexkillz hid my post immediately i posted it, i posted it again, and he still went further to hide it, and banned me.

My account has been unbanned, but i still want my two other accounts to be unbanned, he banned my other accounts because i was walking on a ban or whatever.

The most sardonic part of it is that he banned me till Feb. 2041 in one and the other Sept. 2016, Seun i want you to use your power as the CEO to immediately unban my account.

There was i time i wanted to post a topic on politics i couldn't do that as a result of ban, please i want you to call him to other, or replace him as a Mod.

The Nitwit is endangering his life, i rest my case.
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Lovetinz(m): 3:06am On Sep 25, 2013
two other accounts
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

The Nitwit is endangering his life
20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.

till Feb. 2041
^^
Only??
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Mynd44: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2013
This is a very poor appeal
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 25, 2013
Lovetinz: two other accounts
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

The Nitwit is endangering his life
20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.

till Feb. 2041
^^
Only??
i've been using the three accounts, am not the only one using different accounts here,
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Mynd44: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Donphilopusman: i've been using the three accounts, am not the only one using different accounts here,
Then you should keep it a secret
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by homesteady(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
grin
Sexkillz don't you think you should open a thread for people that hate you? cheesy
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by UjSizzle(f): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Then you should keep it a secret
He isn't the brightest pea in the pod undecided
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Mynd44: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2013
uj_sizzle:
He isn't the brightest pea in the pod undecided
gringringrin
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by SecretDreams(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2013
The rules are clear, pretty sure Seun won't answer you.
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Now playing "cry me a river" feat Donwhatever.
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: Now playing "cry me a river" feat Donwhatever.
sexkillz: Now playing "cry me a river" feat Donwhatever.
this' the only response you have, why??
If it happens you ban every body for 28years, who will be here to create topic and post.
Most of the adults might have been dead by then and the youths might have grown old.
Try and reverse the ban my cahoot, or I take an invisible action. Thanks
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Secret_Dreams: The rules are clear, pretty sure Seun won't answer you.
even if he doesn't
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by AbuMikey(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Feb 2041 shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Feb 2041 shockedshockedshockedshocked
yea now.. I learnt he even banned some people till 2106, which is 93 years to come, my own is small compared to that.
Seun should try and do something before this so-called Moderator of the year ruins his business.
Re: Sexkillz A Castrated Chicken, Seun Please Unban My Accounts (politics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2013
This Nitwit should be moderating on Romance section only not in Politics..
Because they banned him anyhow before he became a Mod, he has decided to be doing the same without definite reason

(1) (Reply)

Loading Phcn Card / Your Style Of Hanging Bag In Your School Days / If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.