Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254375 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
UromOta:
Helo everybody. Greetings. I am a pharmacy aspirant. I'm thinking of applying for Uniuyo or Uniben. Pls can some one put me through on the two universities. Which among the two is standard and fully accreditated? I heard pharmD is no longer accepted in Nigeria, how true is it? I am from ebonyi state, which among the two will grant me easy admission? Thank you
come to oau, Ebonyi is part of ELDS and which cut off mark tends to be lower than others. You must be highly 'cerebral' to pass the post utme though.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
ahmedgafar7:
Ahaha..Trichomes burst my brain.I remember when a girl saw hairs on a tuber of Yam, she said are these not Trichomes ?
so people still look out for trichomes? Did I miss the trichomes class or what? Be hearing this trichomes shit but not during lectures.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
PharmEnoch:

Moreover a graduate with Pharm.D is a Doctor of Pharmacy..and the name goes as Dr(Pharm) Enoch.......that would be nice
oh pleaseeeeeeee!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rexsul:
400L BIOCHEMISTRY nw.....stil gonna apply 4 pharmacy afta grad.
your school is fast o. I remember when you startd. Ok, goodluck.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by UromOta(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
sisiafrika:
come to oau, Ebonyi is part of ELDS and which cut off mark tends to be lower than others. You must be highly 'cerebral' to pass the post utme though.
why OAU? Please tell me more
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Abatsam111(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2015
If you are a fresher/ stalite/aspirant of any higher institution in Nigeria, join this group https:///953449251369639? and let's share our experience together
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Rexsul:
400L BIOCHEMISTRY nw.....stil gonna apply 4 pharmacy afta grad.
why not medicine sir
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2015
UromOta:
why OAU? Please tell me more
OAU admission is based on merit and it is transparent and fair...moreso oau has the best faculty of pharmacy in Nigeria.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
UromOta:
Helo everybody. Greetings. I am a pharmacy aspirant. I'm thinking of applying for Uniuyo or Uniben. Pls can some one put me through on the two universities. Which among the two is standard and fully accreditated? I heard pharmD is no longer accepted in Nigeria, how true is it? I am from ebonyi state, which among the two will grant me easy admission? Thank you
2014 Jamb tutorial thread...hope u remember dis moniker?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by UromOta(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Kunlexic:
OAU admission is based on merit and it is transparent and fair...moreso oau has the best faculty of pharmacy in Nigeria.
wow! Wots dia fee structure please? Hope its not expensive. Moreso, hope their academic calender is not slow?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2015
UromOta:
wow! Wots dia fee structure please? Hope its not expensive. Moreso, hope their academic calender is not slow?
their fees has been hiked last year but not dat too expensive...God will provide bro.
About the academic calendar,their calendar is still normal and it is not hw far but hw well.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by UromOta(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kunlexic:
their fees has been hiked last year but not dat too expensive...God will provide bro.
About the academic calendar,their calendar is still normal and it is not hw far but hw well.
areu a student there? like hw much is d fees?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good day house, please is there anyone doing his Internship at National Orthopedic Hospital Dala, Kano state?? pls reply its urgent
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
UromOta:
areu a student there? like hw much is d fees?

am a newly admitted and I will be a student when we resume nest year.The schl fees is something #75k for freshers of the last set and we are praying for PMB administration to bring positive change to it.

Cc: sisiafrika
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by UromOta(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kunlexic:
am a newly admitted and I will be a student when we resume nest year.The schl fees is something #75k for freshers of the last set and we are praying for PMB administration to bring positive change to it.

Cc: sisiafrika
ok. Tnk u. Bt aside OAU, which oda university would u suggest to someone like me from ebonyi state, considering distance pls?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by dearpiriye: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
UromOta:
ok. Tnk u. Bt aside OAU, which oda university would u suggest to someone like me from ebonyi state, considering distance pls?

How abt u research urself?

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
UromOta:
Here are the institutions accredited for pharmacy in Nigeria by pcn
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan, lbadan.
OyO State
2 Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Lagos, Lagos,
Lagos State
3 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ahmadu Bello
University. Zaria.
4 FacuIty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of
Nsukka.
5 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of
Jos, Jos, Plateau State
6 Faculty of Pharmacy, Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State
7 Faculty of Pharmacy, Olabisi Onabanjo University,
.Sagamu. Ogun State
8 Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Uyo, UyO, Akwa
Ibom State
9 Facultv of Pharmacy, University of Benin, Benin
City, Edo State
10 Faculty of Pharmacy, Niger Delta University.
Wilberforce Island Bayelsa
11 Facultv of Pharmacy, Madonna University of Elele,
Rivers State
I2 Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Maduguri,
Maiduguri, borno State
13 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nnamdi
Azikiwe University, Awka
14 Faculty of Pharmacy, Igbinedion University,
Okada Edo State
15 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Unveristy
of Port-Harcourt,
Port-Harcourt, River State
16 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Usmanu
Danfodiyo University.

Considering distance,I think Nsukka,NDU,Uniuyo and uniport are not too far.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by UromOta(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kunlexic:

Here are the institutions accredited for pharmacy in Nigeria by pcn
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan, lbadan.
OyO State
2 Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Lagos, Lagos,
Lagos State
3 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ahmadu Bello
University. Zaria.
4 FacuIty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of
Nsukka.
5 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of
Jos, Jos, Plateau State
6 Faculty of Pharmacy, Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State
7 Faculty of Pharmacy, Olabisi Onabanjo University,
.Sagamu. Ogun State
8 Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Uyo, UyO, Akwa
Ibom State
9 Facultv of Pharmacy, University of Benin, Benin
City, Edo State
10 Faculty of Pharmacy, Niger Delta University.
Wilberforce Island Bayelsa
11 Facultv of Pharmacy, Madonna University of Elele,
Rivers State
I2 Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Maduguri,
Maiduguri, borno State
13 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nnamdi
Azikiwe University, Awka
14 Faculty of Pharmacy, Igbinedion University,
Okada Edo State
15 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Unveristy
of Port-Harcourt,
Port-Harcourt, River State
16 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Usmanu
Danfodiyo University.

Considering distance,I think Nsukka,NDU,Uniuyo and uniport are not too far.
ok. Bt i wld prefer OAU. Pls can we talk privately
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
UromOta:
ok. Bt i wld prefer OAU. Pls can we talk privately? Dis my whatsapp no

#COPIED
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
sisiafrika:
so people still look out for trichomes? Did I miss the trichomes class or what? Be hearing this trichomes shit but not during lectures.
yea.check trease n Evans
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samsantos9: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2015
UromOta:
Coming late but, University of Benin also has a very good faculty of pharmacy.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shori(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
sisiafrika:
I saw you. You like smiling/laughing a lot. Hope you good? I greet everybody here.
Lol... he he!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Greetings to u all!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bukkiminat:
*pharm estate*

i feel like skipping this 100level of a tn and start pharm straight 4rm 200level....how i wish dats possible!

Almost done Wt 100l
Final igxams ending next week
UI pharmacy school in a bit
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by iamliltee(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Any 200l pharmacy[unilag] student here..?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ysuhltan(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
iamliltee:
Any 200l pharmacy[unilag] student here..?
Liltee ,My nigger ,na we dey here! ..Rx all d way bro
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by iamliltee(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2015
ysuhltan:

Liltee ,My nigger ,na we dey here! ..Rx all d way bro
Sultan of Brunei... This boredom eyaf wantu kill me here o... jes thought maybe we could link up wif some DE peeps b4 resumption...
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ysuhltan(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
iamliltee:

Sultan of Brunei... This boredom eyaf wantu kill me here o... jes thought maybe we could link up wif some DE peeps b4 resumption...
ehn na ..bt ion knw if dem really dey here.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by speak2pat: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2015
[size=16pt]Excluding the grand prize of ₦200,000 monthly salary for 12 months,[/size]
What is this promo really about?
Asides the ₦200,000 monthly salary reward, this promo is aimed at encouraging graduates, professionals and executives to be part of Prolist. This goes beyond getting contacted by employers/organizations, we also want professionals in Nigeria to have job security. So whether you are happily employed or still looking for a good job, Prolist was carefully built for you.

Is this free?
Yes, applying for this promo is 100% free. You would not be charged to apply or win in any form directly or indirectly.
[url][/url]
http:///o32a57z[url][/url]

http://www./19f816dc

How will I get my reward?
All winners will be paid via Instant bank transfer. If you are the salary winner, you would be paid the sum of ₦200,000 into your account every month for ONE YEAR ONLY. Please note that rewards will only be paid to winners who have accounts in the following banks below;

http:///o32a57z

How many people will win?
There will be 11 winners in total. One person will win the ₦200,000 monthly salary for one year, and 10 others will win N100,000 each for simply referring other professionals.

Visit : http:///o32a57z
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Johncrown80(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Hey pharmacos! It's been a while here!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by zendaya45: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Hey pls wat courses do unilag 200 level DE pharmacy students offer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.