Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Amazing!!women With MORE CURVES (figure8) Tend To Have More INTELLIGENT Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing!!women With MORE CURVES (figure8) Tend To Have More INTELLIGENT Children (1030 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Ladies, What Do You Do When Your Man Has More Curves / OMG Figure8!! Check Out Phyno’s Stunning Girlfriend (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!!women With MORE CURVES (figure8) Tend To Have More INTELLIGENT Children by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Researchers from University of California and University of Pittsburgh have found that women with curvier bodies tend to have a higher IQ compared to women who have straight or round bodies. Curvier women also appear to have more intelligent children according to the longitude study that took place between 1984 and 1994. The body shape associated with intelligence is also described as ‘hourglass’ and consists of larger hips and considerably thinner waist.
Scientists explain their discovery with the fact that women with hourglass-figures have more Omega-3 fatty acid stored in their bodies which is extremely necessary for the proper growth of the baby’s brain during pregnancy. Larger figured women appear to have more Omega-6 in their bodies which is less suitable for brain growth. Too thin women lack both Omega-3 and Omega-6.
Omega-3 is found in fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, herring, anchovies and sardines. Omega-6 is found in vegetables oils, whole-grains, eggs and poultry but it’s prevalence in the human body has been associated with the presence of more diseases. All those foods are found to be beneficial for adults and thus for pregnant women..... My hunt for curvaceous women starts now grin
Re: Amazing!!women With MORE CURVES (figure8) Tend To Have More INTELLIGENT Children by Olajumokeibk(f): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2013
Any child that chooses to be dull will be dull, curve or no curve...
Re: Amazing!!women With MORE CURVES (figure8) Tend To Have More INTELLIGENT Children by Eneze1(f): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2013
na big lie, you can be curvy and have dull children, it's not a function of shape
Re: Amazing!!women With MORE CURVES (figure8) Tend To Have More INTELLIGENT Children by homesteady(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Mtcheeew! Next please!
Re: Amazing!!women With MORE CURVES (figure8) Tend To Have More INTELLIGENT Children by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2013
Eneze1: na big lie, you can be curvy and have dull children, it's not a function of shape
mr eneze i did nt say its a function of shape but a function of the chemical composition omega 3 & 6. My being in the medical line made me undastand that these compounds affect brain growth whether to enhance or deter it wink
Re: Amazing!!women With MORE CURVES (figure8) Tend To Have More INTELLIGENT Children by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady: Mtcheeew! Next please!
did u read the post and if you read it did u undastand it.., if u did not comprehend what i posted Google can be your friend angry

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Beverly Osu / Clarence Peters’ Mum Clarion Chukwura Returns To Acting / Yvonne Nelson's Beach Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.