Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Wish To Patner With Cosmestic Impoter,wholesaler - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / I Wish To Patner With Cosmestic Impoter,wholesaler (535 Views)

Korean Fashion Clothing Online Wholesaler / Any Real Wholesaler Of Hair Extensions, Wigs In Nigeria Here? / Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Patner With Cosmestic Impoter,wholesaler by merit12(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2013
hola people,am merit from benin i wish to patner with cosmestic importers,or wholesalers,please contact call me 08060265102
Re: I Wish To Patner With Cosmestic Impoter,wholesaler by estadypes(f): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hello merit, send me an email estherdipes@yahoo.com stating your partnership offer, I ship in goods regularly and can offer you a wide range of cosmetics like avon, elf and so on at wholesale prices
Re: I Wish To Patner With Cosmestic Impoter,wholesaler by staceyo(f): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Call me on 08038414163 for Mary Kay products
Re: I Wish To Patner With Cosmestic Impoter,wholesaler by flakey94: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Over 13 different variants of Asantee soaps are now available at wholesale and retail prices!
We have Tamarind, Tamarind and Ginger, Tumeric, Tumeric and Ginger, GABA Rice Milk, Lakoocha, Jasmine,Noni,Carrot, Papaya, Goatmilk, Carambola, Chinese Radish, Black Spot face soap e.t.c All these soaps have natural products that moisturise, exfoliate, cleanse, lighten,repair and deter acnes, wrinkles and aging
For more information.
Please send email to; thejeanscloset@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Faultless Professional Starch Large Quantity / Lingerie From N100 (hundred Naira) / Wedding Gowns For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.