Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? (10122 Views)

Fashion Design And Styling Training In Lagos / I Wish To Patner With Cosmestic Impoter,wholesaler / Recently Wedded And Wish To Sell Your Wedding Gown? Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2007
Hello everyone, am trendsvivi couture i run a new fashion training outfit that deals basically with practicals, and artistic innovative designs. we make,teach how to sew native wears for both male and female,different styles of shirts,trousers, skirts and evening gowns. Our goal is to stretch your imagination and creativity thus bringing out the best in you.
    You will enjoy the pride of designing and sewing your own clothes, yourself starting from your living room and also can decide to be a professional designer depending on your aims and aspirations,
  And guess what? Our training is intensive,Our fees are affordable& our location very accessible.

N.B: The next batch trainees will be up to 12 students, either from both working class category or students from tertiary institutions ; and they will be taught from the very basics in designing,measuring, cutting,sewing and finishing.  Also, anyone coming on Saturday to make enquiries, should please book for an appointment, thanks.
HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERYONE!

Email: trends_vivi@yahoo.com
Call or text to: 07038245135
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by victorian(f): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2007
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2007
Yes Victorian, we do offer weekend trainings only on Saturdays 12noon till 4pm.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by epain(f): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
Vivi got so demoralized when i found out u guys r only in lag. ive actually been thinking of somthing like dat. But am in ph. pls reply if u have any oda branch or any suggestions.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2007
Epain i can imagine the feeling, how i wish i have a branch in PH; but as time goes by, i hope to expand to other suitable states but for now am based in Lagos. But there should be some good dressmaking training outfit /schools in Ph? Maybe if you make enquiries and ask around your area , you might get a good one. And honestly speaking, dressmaking is a very interesting and passionate skill that takes a whole lot of attention and dedication from both the trainer and trainee but unfortunately,it cant be learnt online; if not i would have sent cds and tapes to you.
Lets see ,maybe you can spare like 3months in Lagos, depending on your work schedule & other engagements; also if you have a friend or relative to put up with for a short while; then i believe i can train you through the 3months programme that we offer. But as for now, its either you search around Ph or you create time to come to Lagos, these are the two suggestions i can come up with.
I can feel you are passionate about fashion/dressmaking, thats a good sign for someone who is wiling to learn. please dont relent on that wish of yours. I believe everything will work out in due time, Have faith, take gud care and have a nice weekend.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
Now there's a new BONUS and addition to the training ; the trainees will also learn how  to sew male attires, both natives,senegalese,danshiki and shirts with the same fee rates. And its available only in 6months and 1year course,  The first batch of trainees that will register before the end of this year will benefit from this programme, please spaces are limited.

God bless.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by epain(f): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2007
Thanks vivi for the advise. Guess ill just serch around or if its possible i get to la g ill contact u. i wish u luck. tk
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by fellybabe(f): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2007
thanks trendyvivi, i will get in touch iwth u this weekend. i like the location
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2007
Thanks epain, fellybabe, you are all welcome.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by victorian(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2007
Thumbs up Vivi, i like what you are offering and your location is good. Be expecting a very enthusiatic student very soon. smiley
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by IykeD(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2007
Is this open to guys too?
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
Of course, yes.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by xerxes79(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2007
i av some ideas in my head bout fashion dati wud like to develop how long n how much cost me it take me to learn to sew
and i av a little bit of designs my self hoe do i locate u as i stay in ibadan or do u a fashion center in ibadan.reply is urgent
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2007
I have seen your mail in my inbox, a reply has been sent to you. All necessary details you need is there, take care &Av nice day.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by whiteboy(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2007
HEY Y'ALL,
For classic Nigerian made T shirts give aways, stay in touch and keep visiting: http://whitechuklateboy..com/

1080 DEGREES CLOTHING

COMING SOON
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by tricky: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
hey vivi,nice job u are actually doing.pls i am really interested in what u have to offer .though i stay in PH.but i wuld'nt mind coming over if ur terms are suitable to me.pls could u send me details on fees,duration,courses and any other relevant info thanks.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by jaffi: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2009
I am very creative fashion person i have my own label but have people sewing for me.
viva,i want to learn how to do it myself.i want to learn how shirts male/female.
give me your venue and fee o as for me to plan to attend.
my e-mail is jaffifredrick@gmail.com
Thank you,
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
how fast can i learn, how sure are you that the prices are affordable, i will like to enroll, can i get the address. but it on weekend.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hello tricky, thanks for the compliments,and for more details about my fees and location , pls send an email to my inbox trends_vivi@yahoo.com and will reply as soon i get it. thanks.

Hi, Jaffi av sent an email to you id , giving answers to your request. thatnks for the interest.

Hi Jessy4done, my prices are affordable no doubt for the vast knowledge you will get when enrolled. And guess what? you can make your first skirt within 2weeks. To get intouch,my school address is 105 IKORODU ROAD , FADEYI BUS STOP. Number to call 07036363881 and weekend classes are also available.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by onowe: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
hi trends vivi I am currently a student in Unilag but I desire to learn how to sew.I want to inquire as to whether you have classes coming up soon and the fees and venue of your school.I would also like to find out about class days and hours.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hello Onowe, our next batch of training commences on the 5th of September 2011. For more details on the fees, location and programmes, do send an email requesting for more details to trends_vivi@ yahoo.com.

Our Website : www.trendsvivi..com

We can only make our dreams come through , if we try, do call these hotlines to book an appointment, if you wish to come over to our training school:
07036363881, 08025726647 , thank you and av a splendid evening.
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by cbutty: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2011
I am also interested in sewing as well and making my own design. Please I will like to know how much it will cost me and ask if it's possible to know in a months time? My email is cbutty@ymail.com. I will be waiting for responses please.

Thanks guys!
Lizzy
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by myrosothel: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2012
Vivi please i'm a very fashionable person i want to learn how to make cloth,send me all the requirement needed here's my email prettygalstella@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by splitz(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2012
SPLENDOR WEARS
We make out best outfits in the fashion world for clients(Both male and female), we are very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and we assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your beautiful body shapes
We are specialized in following areas
*WEDDING GOWNS
*ANKARA
*KENTE
*WOODIN
*BRIDAL WEARS
*SKIRT & BLOUSE
*FLOWING GOWN
*MEN SUITS
*BATIK
*BROCADE
*NATIVE WEARS
*MEN SUITS

We offer trainings to people who would like to make out the best outfit to their clients for more info call us on 08099209941 and 08036675224
SPLENDOR WEARS
Dress making is our business
Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2013
Hey Valisimo fashions is a fashion school with a difference,we care about your progress and that is why we are having this promo right now just for you. Just make full payment on your fees and get a brand new sewing machine as a bonous from us,its that simple.

We have qualified teachers to help you develop you skill in fashion designing.we run full time and part time programmes for basic and advance course in fashion.we are open mondays-saturdays .www.valisimofashions.com is our website. Call 08096577157 for more details,you will be glade you did. wink

Re: Do You Wish To Design And Make Your Own Clothes? by larex321(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Learn the art of dressmaking and ankara craft @ Fashion Lily.

3months dressmaking.................#35,000

6months dressmaking.................#60,000

Basic Ankara bags n accessories...#15,000

Advance ankara craft.................#25,000
You'll get a discount if you choose 3/6months dressmaking+ankara craft.

We teach Freehand n pattern making.

Venue: 19,omo oba jesu street, Akowonjo, Lagos.

Time/days: mon - friday ( pick just 3days) 9am-3pm
Weekend : sat only 9am-5pm
Registration ....#1,000
For more info, call 08106355822 or ping:215EA8BA

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Dresses, Tops And Shoes!!! / Zara Man Collection Shoes And Moccasins. 100% Original And In Boxes. / Classy Polo T-shirts And Face-caps For Bulk Order Sales And Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.