Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

These Boobs Are One Of My Selling Point ––nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Boobs Are One Of My Selling Point ––nollywood Actress (3105 Views)

My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / My Whole Body Is My Selling Point-nollywood Actress Temitope Osoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Boobs Are One Of My Selling Point ––nollywood Actress by bladegirl7: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2013

She's got it and she knows it. For upcoming actress, Success Asibor Kenneth (aka
Vanilla) all that matters is her good looks and the fact that men are easily
attracted to her things. She said it makes her very happy when different parts of
her body drive men crazy. Below is what she told a reporter:
Tell us about the best part of your body
The best part of my body is my skin, my fresh hot legs, my boobs but mostly my
face.
Why do you like them
I love my skin because it so soft, fair and beautiful, I love my legs because they are
spotless and my face because it catches men fancy.
How do you cope with attention from men
It is normal in our country Nigeria for men to walk up to ladies even though they
don’t like her, most of them do it for the fun of it. I enjoy it when men approach
me, but as a lady you should know how to respect yourself thou I have many male
friends.

MORE PHOTOS AND GIST HERE http://donelvisco..com
Re: These Boobs Are One Of My Selling Point ––nollywood Actress by mydex93(f): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
bladegirl7:

She's got it and she knows it. For upcoming actress, Success Asibor Kenneth (aka
Vanilla) all that matters is her good looks and the fact that men are easily
attracted to her things. She said it makes her very happy when different parts of
her body drive men crazy. Below is what she told a reporter:
Tell us about the best part of your body
The best part of my body is my skin, my fresh hot legs, my boobs but mostly my
face.
Why do you like them
I love my skin because it so soft, fair and beautiful, I love my legs because they are
spotless and my face because it catches men fancy.
How do you cope with attention from men
It is normal in our country Nigeria for men to walk up to ladies even though they
don’t like her, most of them do it for the fun of it. I enjoy it when men approach
me, but as a lady you should know how to respect yourself thou I have many male
friends.

MORE PHOTOS AND GIST HERE http://donelvisco..com

Cheap Publicity stunt..dts if she truly said this
Re: These Boobs Are One Of My Selling Point ––nollywood Actress by Lolitua(f): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nt bad sha....u might have those BB....buh u ar nt as pweedy as ma dog...nt 2 talk of MOI....#moderate moi
Re: These Boobs Are One Of My Selling Point ––nollywood Actress by Jossymine(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
They say beauty is in d eyes of d beholder...
must u announce it? Though u've got d body bt i don't knw abt d face

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Facts You Need To Know About Don Jazzy / Actress Ronke Odusanya A.k.a Flakky Ididowo Marries Secretly / Mavins First Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.