Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? (5523 Views)

Piggery Farm / Does Anybody Have Idea About Piggery Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by penuelway(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
I am presently in a paid employment but wish to go into agriculture as soon as possible cause the stress here doesn't really worth it.As a kid,i had experience rearing pig in my father's farm back in the village but due to the distance, i can't setup my farm in the village but will prefer lagos or a close by state like Ogun state. i was told lagos state and ogun state government have land reserve for this purpose but the problem has been knowing the right person to talk to and the process to forward.Can someone in the house educate me on what to do?You can send me a mail on penuelwayassociates@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by OmerianConsult: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
We have land of N400,000/acre near Federal Poly llaro. llaro is quite near Lagos and Dangote lbese is 15 minutes away. lt is one of the most upcoming commercial towns in the south-west. lt's presently a successful agrarian community though there has been great commercial developments of recent. A client of ours has large quantities of noodle waste and spent grain which are good piggery feed. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by penuelway(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Omerian Consult,thanks for your response but will like to know if the land is an agric land base on govt approval so as not to be a nuisance to other occupants
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by noair(m): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Their is a farm settlement in Songo area of ogun state .I also sell Land for piggery 150k in ifo ..for any contact 08167706560.
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by smithsammy(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2013
penuelway: I am presently in a paid employment but wish to go into agriculture as soon as possible cause the stress here doesn't really worth it.As a kid,i had experience rearing pig in my father's farm back in the village but due to the distance, i can't setup my farm in the village but will prefer lagos or a close by state like Ogun state. i was told lagos state and ogun state government have land reserve for this purpose but the problem has been knowing the right person to talk to and the process to forward.Can someone in the house educate me on what to do?You can send me a mail on penuelwayassociates@gmail.com
Thanks
its is a good move brother. I understand the fact that you need a government accredited pig farm settlement because there are so many benefits attached to it. Well, I operate my piggery business at OKE-ARO piggery Village (the largest Piggery settlement in West Africa) situated at a suburb of ogun state and lagos but controlled by lagos state government. We have quick access to inputs and there is always a ready market for all out-puts. The settlement has more than two thousand (2000) registered farmers for you to know how big it is. A well formed sub-coperative unions are in place and a Mother Body (the Central coperative) also is in place. You can come down to the settlement and I will take around and as well hint you on all the nooks and crannies that associate with the business. U can mail me @: Smithsammy38@yahoo.com.
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by knowledge4(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
OKEARO PIG FARM IS YOUR BEST OPTION
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by nadigo(m): 1:03am On Jan 10, 2014
pls call me would call you back asap need to talk bout oke aro pig farm 08022239528
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by nadigo(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2014
pls call me asap 08022239528

[quote
author=smithsammy]its is a good move brother. I understand the fact
that you need a government accredited pig farm settlement because there
are so many benefits attached to it. Well, I operate my piggery
business at OKE-ARO piggery Village (the largest Piggery settlement in
West Africa) situated at a suburb of ogun state and lagos but controlled
by lagos state government. We have quick access to inputs and there is
always a ready market for all out-puts. The settlement has more than two
thousand (2000) registered farmers for you to know how big it is. A
well formed sub-coperative unions are in place and a Mother Body (the
Central coperative) also is in place. You can come down to the
settlement and I will take around and as well hint you on all the nooks
and crannies that associate with the business. U can mail me @:
Smithsammy38@yahoo.com. [/quote]
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by julieA(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yes, okearo is the best place for the business no hursle or worry. Though I learnt of a settlement in gberigbe area of ikorodu as well but never been there yet.
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by Felixv: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Guys,can you give details of acquiring a farm within the settlement -and directions to the place,any help is highly appreciated . I want to give a relative a new lease life..
Re: How can I get land For Piggery Farm In Lagos Or Ogun State? by oludarekehinde(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ps is anyone know a place around EPE to rent Piggry pen?

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Dry Cat Fish / What Business Can I Start With 80k / How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.