Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Do You Know Your HIV Status? And How Often Do You Get Tested? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Your HIV Status? And How Often Do You Get Tested? (608 Views)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / Do You Know Your HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Your HIV Status? And How Often Do You Get Tested? by hippyzuki(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello everyone, I just got tested for HIV today and gladly i tested negative. No b say i too spoil oo but you know when u think of how many needles have pricked you, or how many blades have sliced you, or that clipper you used or that your bobo or babe you skindived with and you later caught him or her cheating. You feel cold shivers down your spine... So folks lets all get tested today

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight / 10 Strange Ways To Stay Healthy / Ebola: Nigeria Restates Ban On Inter-state Transportation Of Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.