Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

10 Strange Ways To Stay Healthy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Strange Ways To Stay Healthy (608 Views)

Tips To Help YOU Stay Healthy This Harmattan Season / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / 5 Strange Ways People Respond To Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Strange Ways To Stay Healthy by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2014
So here is a fun infographic listing some interesting ways to stay healthy.

Not only are these practices strange, they’re also also fun: sex boosts the body’s fist line of defense against viruses?!

Who would have known! And listening to music to lower stress levels? I can do that all day!

I personally had no idea that the flu virus thrives dry habitats, so I might just invest in a humidifier… Jokes aside, today’s infographic can really benefit your quest to stay healthy.

Try incorporating some of these practices into your daily routine to see a healthier year. There is no excuse not to do it, how can you pass up having a glass of red wine or grape juice a day? Live it up and stay healthy!

Source: http://faakay..com/2014/01/10-strange-ways-to-stay-healthy.html

(1) (Reply)

Blood Group Based Diet / 10 Things You Should Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus / Ebola: Nigeria Restates Ban On Inter-state Transportation Of Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.