Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Second Coming Of Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Second Coming Of Java (1260 Views)

Are Nigerian Web Devs Scared Of Java? / What Level Of Java Is Required For Android Programming ? / Pros And Cons Of Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Coming Of Java by kodewrita(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
I am posting this link here for our education and to motivate the Java programmers among you.

The article itself is interesting but the comments are more important IMHO.

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/09/the-second-coming-of-java/all/

Regards
Re: The Second Coming Of Java by Javanian: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2013
The title of this article is very misleading, it sounded as if Java had backslided over the years, but it only showed how Java had grown from strength to strength. Nice article and epic comments tongue.
Re: The Second Coming Of Java by PrinceNN(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2013
kodewrita: I am posting this link here for our education and to motivate the Java programmers among you.

The article itself is interesting but the comments are more important IMHO.

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/09/the-second-coming-of-java/all/

Regards

interesting article...comments also
Re: The Second Coming Of Java by ektbear: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Great article. The JVM rawks.
Re: The Second Coming Of Java by dpuzo: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Errrmmmm......did java go anywer?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Write The Code To Connect My Vb Application to Ms Access. Please / Urgent Help With My Website / Intelligent Machines: Do We Really Need To Fear The Rise of Robotics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.