Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry (6887 Views)

This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by hackzlord(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry

Lets go straight to the point of disussion, no beating around the bush

1. Speed
All Tecno Android devices has a higher ram which enhances speed E.g
Tecno Q1 Has a Ram Memory of 512 MB which is far better than all Blackberry
Devices running Below O.S 5.

2. Battery Life
This is Undoubtedly unarguable, All Tecno users can testify how there Battery
lasts longer even when on 3g but the story is directly opposite for Blackberry
USers cause you see them carrrying their charger Here and there just in the name
of Poor Battery strength. Manuy of them don't even use there 3g cause it exhausts
their batterf rapidly.

3. Cost of maintenance
The cost of using a Tecno Android Phone is more Cheaper Compared to Blackberry
e.g NO BIS No Browsing(BB Theme Song) but the story for Tecno Android Users
is a very happy story in which with even 10MB you can access the Internet at
your fingertip.

4. Better Mail
With the Android GUI you have a better access to Email services wordwide just with a
little Internet connectivity but the story for Blackberry Users is a Sad one in which
the Blackberry email service Has a very poor Interface, everything about Blackberry's
Email Service is just Poor *No Beef *No Offence

5. Internet Sharing Service
This is where I need to give big kudos to the Engineers and the Tecno Team at Large,
with your Tecno Android Phone You can share your Data Connection with the Hotspot functionality
on your phone but the story is directly sad for my Blackberry Users, statistics Have it that
50% of Blackberry phones lacks a Hotspot Functionality which is Bad for the Brand Blackberry.

6. Cost of Ownership
No much talk the cost of owning a New Tecno Android Phone is much Cheaper compared to
the cost of owning a London Used Blackberry Device. I don't call this margin in price
quality but extortion in the Highest order. God help Blackberry they don't run out of
Market in 2016.

7. Utility
Owning a Blackberry is just like inviting trouble to come stay with you, but owning a
Tecno Android Phone is Calling Peace and Staying with Peace.
Utility is Known as the Back-end enjoyment you get from any commodity.
Undoubtedly, The Utility derived from all Tecno Android Devices is far more better
compared to that of Blackberry's.

I think with the few point stated by me above you can see that Tecno Android
is better than Blackberry, If you don't have a Tecno Android Device , Abeg Sell
your Blackberry fast fast and buy Tecno.
I think Tecno Android Device is better than a Blackberry Device(soliloquizing!)
What do you think Guyz?
Source: http://forum.naijanext.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by lanre316: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Inferiority complex dey worry you. BB users have their reasons for using BB and you won't see them shouting why their phone is better than tecno.

Tecno people with their inferiority complex won't let person rest just because some Chinese have made some cheap androids for them...

13 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by dryakson(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
You think fast
.. Rocking my bb Porche...
Teamblackberry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by nedu2000(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Crucial point omitted!!!cheapest internet compared to the others N1000 can give you 3gB & blackberry doesn't consume data dat much compared to android,blackberry has given us the opportunity of swift use of the internet without putting a hole in our pockets

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Jeffy1206(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
hmmm!! dnt worry Deejay harry is watchin...lolzz
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
nedu2000: Crucial point omitted!!!cheapest internet compared to the others N1000 can give you 3gB & blackberry doesn't consume data dat much compared to android,blackberry has given us the opportunity of swift use of the internet without putting a hole in our pockets
With 1500 I'd get 4gb worth of data. I want any android user that gets such amount of data for such price to signify.
Funniest thing about android is that some android users also do the bb subscirption yet they see no good in bb.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by abubaka101: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Blackberry is a device dat truely maximized d technology of it's decade (2000-2011). But it has failed to deliver dat same quality in a new competitive environment, dat has switched from d original QWERTY keypad to Touchscreen. Even the Iphone is becoming a victim of success quickly.
I however don't see it wise dat u should compare both devices. Dats like comparing PCs to Laptops, everyone knws laptops would neva hav gotten to where it is if PCs hadn't utilised tecnology enough. You obviously sound like a Blackberry hater, so ur talk will be easily overlooked. But note dat technology evolves, and dats where d competition lies. Don't be surprised if BB comes bak with sumtin cool, it happens.
By the way am an Android user.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by deniceguy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
nedu2000: Crucial point omitted!!!cheapest internet compared to the others N1000 can give you 3gB & blackberry doesn't consume data dat much compared to android,blackberry has given us the opportunity of swift use of the internet without putting a hole in our pockets
You made an important point..
But i dont see why..i mean of all the android phone users in this site,why is it that tecno users make the loudest noise!?!?
There are people in this site who use better phones like samsung,iphone,htc,nokia windows phone etc. *gionee is even a better brand than tecno * & such people dont brag.They dont even go about creating threads or comparing phones..
Someone once said that SOME tecno fans behave like OKADA men & it's true.
If someone likes BB,that person must have seen one or two things why he prefers it to tecno.
So please,dont go about creating this kind of thread.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by jedisco(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
@op you lack knowledge and shouldn't be discussing technology at this level

All I see is inferiority complex occasioned by poverty.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by adekayo1234(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lmao
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Randerl: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Poster u no do Tecno well at all see dz.

1. Tecno Smartphones combine customisation and aesthetics via Launchers, themes and apps which BB cannever dream of.

2. Tecno is a multimedia powerhouse.The average Tecno user is a gaming freak. With Tecno SmartDevices, u cn play HD Games, watch HD movies and edit multimedia files on the go. . BB is just an advanced CALCULATOR.

3. Office Document created by Tecno smart Devices can be printed wirelessly from a #12,500 Tecno N3 with the aid of over 200 recognised HP printers. 4 BB It's UNKNOWN.

4. Tecno Smart Devices use modern smartphone OS coupled with current advanced chipset. BB instead uses the Tech of 2010 and an outdated OS for new products EG the recently launched BB 9720

5. Tecno phones are eco-friendly and affordable. U will never hear or see a tecno burn down your house, explode in ur pocket or burn your car seat like some popular brand names.

6. Tecno gives the user endless possibilities like using ur smartphones/N9 Tablet in place of laptop, streaming videos, even the horror of horrors, using MTN and Airtel BIS better than the average BB user.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by flawless911(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
@OP Am a tecno fan but u're just f.oolish for openin dis thread.. Stop disgracing yourself.. No b only u get Tecno/Android

@BB Users.. I use ₦100 to download files of up to 4gig per day.. What can u say about that??

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Randerl: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
I reserve my Salvos 4 d unexpected

Randerl: Poster u no do Tecno well at all see dz.

1. Tecno Smartphones combine customisation and aesthetics via Launchers, themes and apps which BB cannever dream of.

2. Tecno is a multimedia powerhouse.The average Tecno user is a gaming freak. With Tecno SmartDevices, u cn play HD Games, watch HD movies and edit multimedia files on the go. . BB is just an advanced CALCULATOR.

3. Office Document created by Tecno smart Devices can be printed wirelessly from a #12,500 Tecno N3 with the aid of over 200 recognised HP printers. 4 BB It's UNKNOWN.

4. Tecno Smart Devices use modern smartphone OS coupled with current advanced chipset. BB instead uses the Tech of 2010 and an outdated OS for new products EG the recently launched BB 9720

5. Tecno phones are eco-friendly and affordable. U will never hear or see a tecno burn down your house, explode in ur pocket or burn your car seat like some popular brand names.

6. Tecno gives the user endless possibilities like using ur smartphones/N9 Tablet in place of laptop, streaming videos, even the horror of horrors, using MTN and Airtel BIS better than the average BB user.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by benzion72(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
I want BB users to pardon the Poster because this fellow is talking from point of ignorance. Of a truth the writer has not used BB before, that is why the write up is not sound enough.
Blackberry has the best email set up delivering online real time. The phone is not design for every Dick and Harry, the first BB are designed for professionals with BES server in their work place and working in a work group.
BIS is a recent introduction and its data compression technology is unequal, compared to IOS and android, that is why you can use 1000 to maintain a BB in a month, you can get that price with any phone.

Android is designed for everyday people. It made me remember one guys write up here on nairaland on android who heap blame on google for making android os free thereby allowing every rat and housefly to be able to afford it, in his own word.

Android is very popular with people are not very buzy, who have a lot of time to waste on games

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
This sure takes the award for redundant thread of the month

Just look at points from a supposed guru
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Randerl: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
What some BB apologists dont wanna accept that, ''Tecno is among the major players dominating the largest African Telcom Landscape. They also account for the loss in market and mindshare of Nokia, Blackberry and Sony.

One thing b4 l 4get, any individual u ever saw with a Tecno smartphone bought it BRAND NEW IN A BOX. So Tecno users don't use london or USA fairly used devices like BB Feature phones.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by hackzlord(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
D thing is dat i dnt want to abuse any1...I've operated so many phones ranging from samsung galaxy Tab, htc, infinix, bee, blackberry, amp, lumia....amongst others.....no beef ...take it/leave it i've made my point...blakberry is a stupid phone...with stupid functions d only thing special is d BBM...WHICH IS COMING TO ANDROID SOON
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by hackzlord(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
joeydozzy: This sure takes the award for redundant thread of the month

Just look at points from a supposed guru

i'm sorry for you Mr. Nnewi
You don't even know me
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by hackzlord(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
benzion72: I want BB users to pardon the Poster because this fellow is talking from point of ignorance. Of a truth the writer has not used BB before, that is why the write up is not sound enough.
Blackberry has the best email set up delivering online real time. The phone is not design for every Dick and Harry, the first BB are designed for professionals with BES server in their work place and working in a work group.
BIS is a recent introduction and its data compression technology is unequal, compared to IOS and android, that is why you can use 1000 to maintain a BB in a month, you can get that price with any phone.

Android is designed for everyday people. It made me remember one guys write up here on nairaland on android who heap blame on google for making android os free thereby allowing every rat and housefly to be able to afford it, in his own word.

Android is very popular with people are not very buzy, who have a lot of time to waste on games

d most painful part is just that every1 is entitled to His/Her Rubbish
It's a pity
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Baroba(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
The only android phones I will rate above the new bb10 are the truely specd out htc's, samsung' s, LG, Sony, Oppo and huawei. Other cheap Chinese OEM's got nothing on a Z10, Z30 or Q10. Especially in hardware specification. ..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by rexfada(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
flawless911: @OP Am a tecno fan but u're just f.oolish for openin dis thread.. Stop disgracing yourself.. No b only u get Tecno/Android

@BB Users.. I use ₦100 to download files of up to 4gig per day.. What can u say about that??
please aw do u do the 4gig downloads for just N100/day?llwase help me o! rexfada@yahoo.com
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by matthew41(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
rexfada: please aw do u do the 4gig downloads for just N100/day?llwase help me o! rexfada@yahoo.com
I beg i need it too
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by 4litres: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
hackzlord: D thing is dat i dnt want to abuse any1...I've operated so many phones ranging from samsung galaxy Tab, htc, infinix, bee, blackberry, amp, lumia....amongst others.....no beef ...take it/leave it i've made my point...blakberry is a stupid phone...with stupid functions d only thing special is d BBM...WHICH IS COMING TO ANDROID SOON
So? Lyk criously? Dis tin abt 'ma fone pass ur fone' is gettin really irritating. Last I checked, its ur choice 2go & get d phone u want & another persons choice 2get his. Must u terrorize ppl 4 havin a diff choice 4rm urs? Wats d difference btw u & boko haram? Is it ur money? Abeg make una let person hear word jare. Abi Tecno fone fit call off ASUU strike?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by hackzlord(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
4litres:
So? Lyk criously? Dis tin abt 'ma fone pass ur fone' is gettin really irritating. Last I checked, its ur choice 2go & get d phone u want & another persons choice 2get his. Must u terrorize ppl 4 havin a diff choice 4rm urs? Wats d difference btw u & boko haram? Is it ur money? Abeg make una let person hear word jare. Abi Tecno fone fit call off ASUU strike?

sorry Mr. Subsidy i'm not imposing...i'm not forcing u get me dis is nairaland...we nid 2 talk ....please watch ur speech
still remain ur loyal boy Hackzlord
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by hackzlord(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
matthew41: I beg i need it too
he is talking about the Daily subscription for #100.00
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by lovelani(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
hackzlord: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry

Lets go straight to the point of disussion, no beating around the bush

1. Speed
All Tecno Android devices has a higher ram which enhances speed E.g
Tecno Q1 Has a Ram Memory of 512 MB which is far better than all Blackberry
Devices running Below O.S 5.

2. Battery Life
This is Undoubtedly unarguable, All Tecno users can testify how there Battery
lasts longer even when on 3g but the story is directly opposite for Blackberry
USers cause you see them carrrying their charger Here and there just in the name
of Poor Battery strength. Manuy of them don't even use there 3g cause it exhausts
their batterf rapidly.

3. Cost of maintenance
The cost of using a Tecno Android Phone is more Cheaper Compared to Blackberry
e.g NO BIS No Browsing(BB Theme Song) but the story for Tecno Android Users
is a very happy story in which with even 10MB you can access the Internet at
your fingertip.

4. Better Mail
With the Android GUI you have a better access to Email services wordwide just with a
little Internet connectivity but the story for Blackberry Users is a Sad one in which
the Blackberry email service Has a very poor Interface, everything about Blackberry's
Email Service is just Poor *No Beef *No Offence

5. Internet Sharing Service
This is where I need to give big kudos to the Engineers and the Tecno Team at Large,
with your Tecno Android Phone You can share your Data Connection with the Hotspot functionality
on your phone but the story is directly sad for my Blackberry Users, statistics Have it that
50% of Blackberry phones lacks a Hotspot Functionality which is Bad for the Brand Blackberry.

6. Cost of Ownership
No much talk the cost of owning a New Tecno Android Phone is much Cheaper compared to
the cost of owning a London Used Blackberry Device. I don't call this margin in price
quality but extortion in the Highest order. God help Blackberry they don't run out of
Market in 2016.

7. Utility
Owning a Blackberry is just like inviting trouble to come stay with you, but owning a
Tecno Android Phone is Calling Peace and Staying with Peace.
Utility is Known as the Back-end enjoyment you get from any commodity.
Undoubtedly, The Utility derived from all Tecno Android Devices is far more better
compared to that of Blackberry's.

I think with the few point stated by me above you can see that Tecno Android
is better than Blackberry, If you don't have a Tecno Android Device , Abeg Sell
your Blackberry fast fast and buy Tecno.
I think Tecno Android Device is better than a Blackberry Device(soliloquizing!)
What do you think Guyz?
Source: http://forum.naijanext.com
Very poor mentality. SMH 8-|
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by lovelani(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2013
benzion72: I want BB users to pardon the Poster because this fellow is talking from point of ignorance. Of a truth the writer has not used BB before, that is why the write up is not sound enough.

Ohh....U are jst d bomb bro! Pls the poster shld Pm u for more lectures...I'm sure he's new to d smartphone world tho...anyway, he has been tutored freely with this his post
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2013
lanre316: Inferiority complex dey worry you. BB users have their reasons for using BB and you won't see them shouting why their phone is better than tecno.

Tecno people with their inferiority complex won't let person rest just because some Chinese have made some cheap androids for them...
Exactly, these Techno guys have practically bombarded NL with their threads, techno this,techno that, all for a $100 chinko phone..
Btw BB's glory days are over but Techno is just a very cheap chinese copy of low end galaxy phones

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANDROID APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT / What Is Infinix Big Six? Waterproof Or Better? / Tecno W4 Vs Infinix Hot 3....in A Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.