Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry (6886 Views)

This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2013
lanre316: Inferiority complex dey worry you. BB users have their reasons for using BB and you won't see them shouting why their phone is better than tecno.

Tecno people with their inferiority complex won't let person rest just because some Chinese have made some cheap androids for them...

grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by fr3do(m): 3:30am On Sep 26, 2013
And who told you using a phone brand with name doesnt provide some form of utility.
The lean man doesnt give a rats as:s about Ram,Rom or processor.
Its just that sense of belonging.

summary
op,use ur phone,make others use their own!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by babarazy: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2013
The most painful part of it, all these Tecno freaks are using Airtel BIS and MTN BIS. I could remeber sometimes ago when they were crying that they want their own fair subscriptions. If i like i use BB or Android (not necessary Tecno). Its a matter of choice. I no blame dem sha.... Na TECNO cause am.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Francheezy(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
With 1500 I'd get 4gb worth of data. I want any android user that gets such amount of data for such price to signify.
Funniest thing about android is that some android users also do the bb subscirption yet they see no good in bb.

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2013
@OP na wa 4 u o.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by psalmdave(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
if only d topic had been 7 reasons y samsung galaxy/htc/huawei/gionee is better than bb..The comments wud be different
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by rman: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
OP, I score you zero.
The only thing Techno has over a BlackBerry is the price. Cheap!

A lot of Techno users suffer from self esteem issues. I can tell from continous baseless comparison with BlackBerry on nairaland that they have a strong passion for others to commend them for making a better choice in phones. Phone for Christ's sake!

COMMON GUYS, it is just a phone, not an extention of your self esteem. Unless, if some of these techno fans do have some serious issues which I strongly recommend they go and see a shrink asap.
Some of you need to grow up.

BTW, your analysis is so biased it is laughable.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by hackzlord(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
**hands tied **just laffin Jah BLESS YOU all more curses are welcomed ...what u tink about me doesn't change who i am or what i can do...Oluwa Bless you all
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ignorance bla bla bla tecno is running android os all android r the same what's the point in comparing it and bb now, they for they delete some thread ban some people SHM *hiss* exit thread
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by size38: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its a known fact that most Android users hardly afford reasonable data to enjoy their smart phones unlike BB users. Whats d point buying and carrying phones u cannot afford data?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by lovelani(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chai! I don laught sote my ribs dey pain me oo... Guys u don't need to curse d dude, he's jst being ignorant of some facts about Technology and besides I believe he has jst gotten a new series of the Tecno abi shey na Techno chinco stuff, so d phone dey do him jigijigi...rotfl

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Henrosky4: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
hay!guys.u people knows dat truth is always bitter I tink dat TECNO guy is making sense so bb users should accept d truth not beating around d bush OK
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by ozoneprince(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
BRO IS NOT TRUE I HAVE BENN ,HYPING TECNO PHONE BUT FEW WEEKS AGO,I HAVE MANY COMPLAIN FROM SO MANY COMPLAINTS,I FOUND OUT TO BE TRUE ,I HAVE TO WRITE AN ARTICLE,TOP FIVE REASON WHY TECNO IS STILL THE WORSE PHONE EVER
http://.com/tecno-is-still-the-worst-android-phone/ IS TRENDING HERE ON NAIRALAND TOO [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2005929/top-5-reason-why-tecno
[/url]
hackzlord:
7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry

Lets go straight to the point of disussion, no beating around the bush

1. Speed
All Tecno Android devices has a higher ram which enhances speed E.g
Tecno Q1 Has a Ram Memory of 512 MB which is far better than all Blackberry
Devices running Below O.S 5.

2. Battery Life
This is Undoubtedly unarguable, All Tecno users can testify how there Battery
lasts longer even when on 3g but the story is directly opposite for Blackberry
USers cause you see them carrrying their charger Here and there just in the name
of Poor Battery strength. Manuy of them don't even use there 3g cause it exhausts
their batterf rapidly.

3. Cost of maintenance
The cost of using a Tecno Android Phone is more Cheaper Compared to Blackberry
e.g NO BIS No Browsing(BB Theme Song) but the story for Tecno Android Users
is a very happy story in which with even 10MB you can access the Internet at
your fingertip.

4. Better Mail
With the Android GUI you have a better access to Email services wordwide just with a
little Internet connectivity but the story for Blackberry Users is a Sad one in which
the Blackberry email service Has a very poor Interface, everything about Blackberry's
Email Service is just Poor *No Beef *No Offence

5. Internet Sharing Service
This is where I need to give big kudos to the Engineers and the Tecno Team at Large,
with your Tecno Android Phone You can share your Data Connection with the Hotspot functionality
on your phone but the story is directly sad for my Blackberry Users, statistics Have it that
50% of Blackberry phones lacks a Hotspot Functionality which is Bad for the Brand Blackberry.

6. Cost of Ownership
No much talk the cost of owning a New Tecno Android Phone is much Cheaper compared to
the cost of owning a London Used Blackberry Device. I don't call this margin in price
quality but extortion in the Highest order. God help Blackberry they don't run out of
Market in 2016.

7. Utility
Owning a Blackberry is just like inviting trouble to come stay with you, but owning a
Tecno Android Phone is Calling Peace and Staying with Peace.
Utility is Known as the Back-end enjoyment you get from any commodity.
Undoubtedly, The Utility derived from all Tecno Android Devices is far more better
compared to that of Blackberry's.

I think with the few point stated by me above you can see that Tecno Android
is better than Blackberry, If you don't have a Tecno Android Device , Abeg Sell
your Blackberry fast fast and buy Tecno.
I think Tecno Android Device is better than a Blackberry Device(soliloquizing!)
What do you think Guyz?
Source: http://forum.naijanext.com
Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by Horlaarsco: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2014
I am not talking of tecno oooo
But I still prefer android to bb

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANDROID APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT / Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time / What Is Infinix Big Six? Waterproof Or Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.