Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class (11153 Views)

Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos) / Covenant University Produces 95 1st Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by TDN: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
A total of twenty graduates of the Redeemer’s University (RUN), Mowe, Ogun State, bagged First Class Honours degrees at the recent fifth convocation of the Institution, held at the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Youth Centre Camp. The event featured the award of first degrees to a total of 519 graduands across the three Colleges of Humanities, Management and Health Sciences for the 2013/2014 academic session. Among the First Class graduates were twin sisters, Kehinde and Taiwo Babaagba, who emerged as the first and second best graduating students respectively.

The General Overseer of RCCG and Visitor to the University, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, remarked that the Vice-Chancellor and his team had done a great deal of work in taking RUN to greater heights. He thanked the University’s retiring Governing Council members for what he described as “the excellent work they had done”, noting that only God could reward them. He called on the new Council to put in its best to maintain the high standards set by their predecessors. He congratulated the graduating students for their achievements and wished them the best in their future endeavours. Pastor Adeboye prayed that the academic, moral and spiritual lessons they learnt in RUN would be useful to them in the race of life.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Universities-Commission/153655261473222

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Fynestboi: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
clapping... Interesting..

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by shininglite(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Congrats to dem. It pays to work hard!
Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by ammyluv2002(f): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Their lecturers dey kind.....20? Not in Federal universities smiley

9 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by mu2sa2: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
ammyluv2002: Their lecturers dey kind.....20? Not in Federal universities smiley
2/1 in federal or state university is the equivalent of first class in private university - or even 2/2 upper.

16 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
half-baked first class holders

7 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by BlackPeni5: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yungwizzzy: half beaked first class holders

Lol...Even you too

13 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
labour market post utme on point

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Brymo: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
we thank God.anywhichway its usual.
Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Abimloaded(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na some people don graduate now even with first class and me Wey ASUU send back home dey sell La Casera and Gala,..ehen abeg bros no vex.. How many gala u wan buy? La Casera nko?

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by iamswizz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Glorified secondary school.

8 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by matzoro(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
congrats 2 dem

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by rozayx5(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Congrats to them smiley

hope they get first class jobs in this Country undecided

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
For deir mind..we we stil dy here waitn 4 ASUU 2 finish deir shirr # God dey sha
Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Hemical: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
you would have thought someone who calls them "half-baked" would know how to spell it.

18 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by sexymoma(f): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
iamswizz: Glorified secondary school.
Seconded
I blame ASUU

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Tushnigerian(f): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nice!!!! smiley wink kiss
Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Pattey(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
I sincerely wish the graduands all the best and perhaps more importantly, hope they get to effectively defend their certificates out here. . .

On another note though, not saying this topic isn't worthy of FrontPage BUT what exactly is the criteria used? Did someone recommend it? Did it get like 1000000 comments already? Or the MOD just felt like it?

Me thinks the MODs are just too lazy to actually find what should be on FP cos Seun's rules don't seem to matter at aaaallllll
Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by cumz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
hahahahahaha... can't stop laughing.... please tell them to come OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY....

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by LordMecuzy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Private Universities No go Kill Person

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Welcome, to favour market!
Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by jmoore(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why do some folks hate these private universities, huh? Get your own first class if you have the brain to do so and quit hating.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Fazhy: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
mu2sa2: 2/1 in federal or state university is the equivalent of first class in private university - or even 2/2 upper.

Very likely. These schools need the hype.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by psalmdave(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
hmmm...i dnt av any take on this but i once had a my teacher back in primary skull who used to tell us that 3rd class graduates of public uni are better than most 1st class holders of private uni.....i want to believe he was lying to us

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Hemical: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
cumz: hahahahahaha... can't stop laughing.... please tell them to come OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY....
I really don't understand why you should bring obafemi awolowo university into this issue. What point are you trying to make?
Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Ayomax(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
psalmdave: hmmm...i dnt av any take on this but i once heard a my teacher back in primary skull used to tell us that 3rd class graduates of public uni are better than most 1st class holders of private uni.....i want to believe he was lying to us
tht da fact!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by horlabiyi(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Congratulations to them. Dazzall
Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by phtemie(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Congrats to them.All you saying "half-baked","glorified Secondary school".e.t.c.You had better stop hating.Is anyone holding you back from attending a private University?..If the students truly deserved the first class,Why would they deprive them of it?..Stop hating pls!

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
20 with first class wow that brain must be so good Oooop there money must the so plenty cos it bought 20 of them first class

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by BE811APP: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
9jarians na us dey alwz beef ourselfs..
Why can't we jst Congratulate dis kids...

Wats in d first class Most of dis kids are barely 19-20yrs old u tink dey can't read der asses out

Kudos to d graduates with 1st Class...

Either ways FG screws us all

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Brb.
Last Bullet:

I no fit comment now.
Right now, my head dey hot, my belle dey wire, my eye dey do koi koi, e be like say na 1 litre of blood reamain for my body. Before I faint ontop the Op's bed, make I rush to Iya Basira's Canteen to download 16wraps of fufu, ogufe N1500, 1 gallon of cold water & 3wraps of maryJ. I for take up to 6wraps but I no wan do drug abuse or use over dose before my head dey spark. Infact, wait I dey come!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013

Technically the sure fire pointer to quality her is the normal curve. if the graduating class has some 20 failed/carry over candidates and the total class size is 200. then nobody anywhere can fault the result. otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, ASUU Meet In Abuja / Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. / Should I Rewrite Jamb Or Continue Waiting For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.