Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Less Expensive Way To Send Goods To Nigeria From Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Less Expensive Way To Send Goods To Nigeria From Us (753 Views)

I Need Less Expensive Way To Export My Product- Rocapy Antistretchmark Soap / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Less Expensive Way To Send Goods To Nigeria From Us by imohregi: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2008
Hey guys, A friend wants to send some goods to me from the US. Please what is the less expensive way of sending the goods to nigeria in order to maximise profit after sales?

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Jobs:are They Real? / Eight Ways To Raise Capital For Your Business / 3dit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.