Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Need Less Expensive Way To Export My Product- Rocapy Antistretchmark Soap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Less Expensive Way To Export My Product- Rocapy Antistretchmark Soap (854 Views)

How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / You Need LESS Than You Think! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Less Expensive Way To Export My Product- Rocapy Antistretchmark Soap by honourlaja(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2015
I Need A Less Expensive Way To Export Rocapy Anti-Stretchmark Soap...ive got orders from South Africa, Thailand, Canada, US...Anyone with a solution pls?

It's painful to know that exporting of product from Nigeria here to other parts of the world is killing for startups, DHL, and other courier services I've checked out are not so friendly in their prices. Pls I need help to make my product a global brand.

You can whatsapp me on +2348099226445 pls no calls.

Re: I Need Less Expensive Way To Export My Product- Rocapy Antistretchmark Soap by Tectono: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let me tell you, so many Nigerian exporters have been duped while trying to export non-oil products to other countries by the foreign buyers. So, to avoid being duped and to galvanise your export business, you must know export management and how to process Letter of Credit (L/C) for payment. For more information, check out these links:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/tectono-ventures-presents-contemporary.html
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want Anything From The UK? / Invest In A New Oil Company And Get 30% Interest Monthly / Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.