Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) (22537 Views)

Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) / Pictures From Comedian Bovi Wife's Birthday Party / Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by wickyyolo: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
That pikin na Albino ? O_o
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by samistry(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Airforce1: Your mates dey born BOY, na girl u see born.

Congrats sha.
meaning?
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by derus(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
congrat
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by teddyflexz: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
:DPretty bby! Ma son (2yrs) is tripin.....
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by horlabiyi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Who Are They ?
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by executinal(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2013

Congrats sha.

Kolo mental grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by swagqueen(f): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
See Bovi o....

Congrats.
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by swagqueen(f): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2013

Congrats sha.

Is this a joke angry angry sad
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Smart move bovi go born for USA make him pikin be citizen smart man hope say this one no be another comedian

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by bootlegaz: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why are Nigerians running to United States to have their babies? Where is the patriotism? Same peeps will say negative things about Diaspora with their mouth and accept a US visa with their hands (hypocrisy). I hope the parents pay the hospital bill and not abandoned the debt for thr innocent child to pay up later on in life.
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by olivvvia: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
floragregs: The wife (crystabel) was my classmate in livingstone college Lagos, class of 2005! She has always been nice and sophisticated...some people go talk 'who ask u ?" For their mind now as dem read my comment finish .lol
so whatundecided
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Awwwwww, see how cute the wife is even just after Delivery! Congrats to the couple. Baby, you are welcome to this beautiful world. smiley
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its actually gud to see a male celeb who gets married 1st b4 givin birth...Big congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by rill: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Who are they?
Why are they dressed up like that?
Who owns the child?
Why is it on fp?
Why are pple quoting airforce1?
Who owns this website?
Why am I asking too many questions?
Omg I think am losin it?
*screams, tears shirt, pulls hair and runs out of thread*

4 Likes

Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by shikenosa: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2013

Congrats sha.
so people like u stil dey exist..abeg wen u wan mari make u mari man ooo since woman don turn taboo...mongoloid like u

3 Likes

Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by mspee(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
rill: Who are they?
Why are they dressed up like that?
Who owns the child?
Why is it on fp?
Why are pple quoting airforce1?
Who owns this website?
Why am I asking too many questions?
Omg I think am losin it?
*screams, tears shirt, pulls hair and runs out of thread*

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by kerrybruice: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Who is Bovi?
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Meriyke(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Congrats Mr Bovi n wife.!
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Dpeacemaker101: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bovi sef carry him wife go US, o boy these guys dey make money oh.
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by kinggbangaun: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2013

Congrats sha.
do you reading the story at all,they has burned a boys before but now they are burning a girls,I doesn't know what was pain you inside the burn burn,some peoples on these nairaland doesn mind there businesses
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by airclipse(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2013

Congrats sha.
dude did u even read the post @ all....na wa o....it says they have a son already...wetyn come be ur own....girl na Sin ni? undecided
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
tellwisdom: Is the hospital smelling?? sad

are u jokingly stupid or stupidly joking?

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
king gbangaun: do you reading the story at all,they has burned a boys before but now they are burning a girls,I doesn't know what was pain you inside the burn burn,some peoples on these nairaland doesn mind there businesses

grin cheesy grin

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by debola23(f): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2013

Congrats sha.

E be like ur eye no too de c correct or you no sabi read.
Ask a pry 5 pupil to read for u again. Maybe then you will see the writer mentiond he alrdy has a boy.
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by udysweet(f): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2013

Congrats sha.
Der r som tins u shd nev ever say. Am sure ur stil a teenager dats why else u won't say dis. Der r som evn lookin to adopt,cos dey can nev hav kids,if dey Can dey won't mind girl al thru. Dnt knw why pple reason lik dis smtims*smh* for u
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by ennon92(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
king gbangaun: do you reading the story at all,they has burned a boys before but now they are burning a girls,I doesn't know what was pain you inside the burn burn,some peoples on these nairaland doesn mind there businesses
attention seeker!
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Nikkyparadise(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chai!!!! Na wao 4 ds beans ooh. Since 2days wae i dy cuk ds beans e nvr don. cry
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
It's imperative and important for us to watch our utterances; so that it doesn't offend or hurt people.......

Congrats sha.
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Congrats to them; hope mother and baby are doing fine.....
Re: Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) by tony9k: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
It would appear as if those pointing out to Airforce1 that the couple already have a boy don't get it. His statement is wrong as it puts the female gender below the male whereas they are equal. Hat statement has no place in this century.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad / Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.