Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) (39552 Views)

BREAKING NEWS - 3 Year Old Olubunmi Have Been Kidnapped / Tastee Fried Chicken Looses Executive Director Bunmi Adedayo In South Africa / JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by eluquenson(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2013
The only child of Tastee Fried Chicken boss Mrs Olayinka Adebayo, Olubunmi Adedayo has passed away. Bunmi, who until his death was the
executive director of TFC, died September 24th in the US. Heard he fell ill here in Nigeria and was flown to the US for treatment where he died. He's survived by his parents, wife and two kids.
May his soul rest in peace...amen.

www.talkofnaija.com/news/687622_only-son-of-tasty-fried-chicken-boss-olubunmi-adedayo-dies

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Ichliebedich(f): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2013
So so sad RIP!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Amen
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by homesteady(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2013
O no!! Too bad!
I can't just imagine what the mother is going through now!
RIP
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Airforce1(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Rip
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by cuteibk(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2013
rest well in the bossom of xt
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by DukeNija(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2013
cute ibk: rest well in the bossom of xt
WtF is xt? Hey God of mercy angry angry angry

21 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Haaaaa!!!dis kind of death get as e bi..........I have noting to say!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Philipsdael(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Heiy!!! (with total shock)
i've worked on same building with him at Oyinjolayemi(V.I)
such a cool and nice dude.
Pity for his parent cos they loved him morethan words can say.
May His Soul Rext In Peace
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why did he die?? sad
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by 3ace(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Philipsdael:
Pity for his parent cos they loved him morethan words can say. [/b]
Why wouldn't they when he's the only child. RIP.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by 3ace(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Rolly83: Haaaaa!!!dis kind of death get as e bi..........I have noting to say!!!!
I suspect you are thinking maybe the mother conceived via spiritual means.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Dosoq(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
I'm a staff of tastee,its a big shock 2 us all,esp his parents....ile nje eniyan,iku si ba ola je......front page,pls.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by nikkygal(f): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
OMG!!! This is extremely sad. . . . I can just imagine how devastated his parents & his family would be coupled with the fact that he's their only child.

I've run into him a couple of times at the Oyin Jolayemi outlet but the last time i saw him around Oniru, i still marvelled at his size. . . .he definitely needed to lose some weight as he was clearly obese.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. It is indeed a tragedy and life-changing event in the Adedayo family. Sleep on Olubunmi and may your soul rest in peace. . . . .Sincere condolences to your wife and kids.

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by cuteibk(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Duke_Nija:
WtF is xt? Hey God of mercy angry angry angry
. Dnt tell me u have not seen words abbreviated using "X"..okay for example christian is Xtian,christmas is Xmas..guess hav fuckingly answered ur question..naw u tell me what is XT
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by desgiezd(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
So sad!
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Eddy2cute(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
i tink am going 2 apply for the position of m.d of tfc. Well rip fat dude.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by angelTI(f): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
RIP Boss
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by juman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sad news.

This world is just an exam place.

Condolence to the family.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by tocheli(f): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Please visit www.chelizrubycube..com for weightloss and wellness tips you won't regret it. It's time to get healthy again.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by thorpido(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
So sad.RIP
The parents will be devastated.

Just learning he was an only child.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by sexymoma(f): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Too Much Chicken I Guess
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by femi4: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Annie2gud: Thumbs up to women that married Fat hybrid Dudes.i like my men slim and PoRtable.**winks**
Rip Olubummi.ile aye .....ile aso.

Ile asan.
O gbo oyinbo....O tun gbo yoruba

15 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by laluski(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Annie2gud: Thumbs up to women that married Fat hybrid Dudes.i like my men slim and PoRtable.**winks**
Rip Olubummi.ile aye .....ile aso.

What has "fat hybrid dudes" and ur prefrence of men gat to do with a woman losin her only son.cow

40 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Fazhy: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
R.I.P.

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by moscobabs(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
so U and I will die one day..................Eternity lo'se koko!!!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Ganiz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by bootlegaz: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why can't you lot respect the dead? Same self righteous hypocrites will end up in church on Sunday to speak in tongues.

5 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Agrika: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ annie2gud or whatever you call urself...u need a brain transplant as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by emmydee(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
R.I.P dude!
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by LMAyedun(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
RIP!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man / Dele Omo Woli Marries Olabunmi Kenny (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.