Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 (1368 Views)

If You Own A Samsung Smartphone, You Need To Read This Right Now / Nokia Launches Lumia 920/820 In Nigeria / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 by clefstone(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2013
hi guys, i made up my mind a month ago to finally upgrade from my Nokia E-5 to a Q10, but wit the recent negative news about BB market slide and the introductn of BBM on android device, i started havin a second thought. Now i'm confused about d whole tin. I need advice on possible alternatives, should i go for a Lumia 920, galaxy tab/note, galaxy smartfone or stick wit my first idea, Q10. My budget is btw 70-90k nd i like gettin value for evry dime(a reason i hv used my E5 til now to extract evry penny from d 28k i spent on it 2yrs ago)
Re: Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 by LordReed(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
If you are looking for a replacement phone then I think you should eliminate the tablet from your choices, it's bigger than a normal phone and so may present you with logistic difficulties as to carrying it about. That said I would advise you to go go for any of the range of Android phones within your budget particularly if you can wait a bit for the Note 3. If you are too eager then I advise you to choose from among the following: Galaxy S4, Note 2, HTC One, Xperia Z. My personal preference amongst these is the S4, I can bet you'd never regret the purchase.

Blackberry while functional has a limited future. Lumia 920 while nice might not offer you the type of customization you are used to on the symbian platform.

1 Like

Re: Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 by livingstoneony(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Keep your E5 and give d money to d homeless pple and disabled u seee on d road.
Re: Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 by clefstone(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2013
Lord_Reed: If you are looking for a replacement phone then I think you should eliminate the tablet from your choices, it's bigger than a normal phone and so may present you with logistic difficulties as to carrying it about. That said I would advise you to go go for any of the range of Android phones within your budget particularly if you can wait a bit for the Note 3. If you are too eager then I advise you to choose from among the following: Galaxy S4, Note 2, HTC One, Xperia Z. My personal preference amongst these is the S4, I can bet you'd never regret the purchase.

Blackberry while functional has a limited future. Lumia 920 while nice might not offer you the type of customization you are used to on the symbian platform.
thanx pal, u've bin of great help
Re: Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
buy a samsug smartphone.
Re: Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 by psalmdave(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
livingstoneony: Keep your E5 and give d money to d homeless pple and disabled u seee on d road.
As simple as a,b,c
Re: Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 by ikekings(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Keep your money and wait for the samsung galaxy note 3... That's what I call a smart phone... You won't regret it...
Re: Which Do I Buy, A BBQ10, A Galaxy Tab, Note, Samsung Smartphone Or Lumia 920 by fiscalcliff: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
If you are yet to purchase your phone and you are not a brand fanboy, check out LG G2 too before committing to a purchase

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z Smartphone For Sale / We Spotted Gionee W909 On Geekbench, Comes With 4GB RAM & More / Who's Heard Of Wiko Slide 2 Android Phone Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.