Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Please What's The Best Cure For Head Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What's The Best Cure For Head Infection? (5361 Views)

Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. / Best Cure For Fungi Infection / Best Cure Ever For Baldness And Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Best Cure For Head Infection? by nitaxy: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2013
I believe they call it akpanigogo or lakpa-lakpa. What can someone use to clear it? Damatol, tetmosol, sulphur8, selsun blue shampoo didn't work. What actually works? What do ppl use?
Re: Please What's The Best Cure For Head Infection? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2013
Try neo-skin. Its an anti bacterial skin cream.
If e no work, pick sand paper or ewé ipin (sharp leaf). Use am scratch the place open. Mix lime with tura soap + soda + damatol + tetmosol + sulphur8 + jik. I tell ya, its sure than death.
Re: Please What's The Best Cure For Head Infection? by nitaxy: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Try neo-skin. Its an anti bacterial skin cream.
If e no work, pick sand paper or ewé ipin (sharp leaf). Use am scratch the place open. Mix lime with tura soap + soda + damatol + tetmosol + sulphur8 + jik. I tell ya, its sure than death.

Lmaooooooo I would go with neo-skin ... As for the sandpaper, e bi like say u don experience beta hard knock life- I sympathize with you and any other that tries it. The sandpaper na to level the head ni?
Re: Please What's The Best Cure For Head Infection? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
nita-xy:

Lmaooooooo I would go with neo-skin ... As for the sandpaper, e bi like say u don experience beta hard knock life- I sympathize with you and any other that tries it. The sandpaper na to level the head ni?
lol. U spotted it. I grew up in the gheto. Where you ll see tough lapa lapa (rashes & skin infections) of different styles & shapes on the heads of kids. The one I feared most is kan-un (head rashes). If it catch you eh, e fit take 10years before it's cured.
Last Bullet:
Neo-Skin ll work. Try it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Achieve A Bigger Butt? / Piles Treatment At Home/all You Need To Know About Piles / How To Cure Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.