Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. (761 Views)

What If Jesus Was Gay / How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
There is no proof that he was heterosexual neither.

What was he then?

Christians, can you help out here?
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by macof(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: There is no proof that he was heterosexual neither.

What was he then?

Christians, can you help out here?
I guess he had no sexual arousal throughout his life
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by RayMcBlue(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
When Mary Magdalene licked his feet and rubbed herself against him, I bet that J-man got a raging hard-on thereafter.

#Just a theory.
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by macof(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue: When Mary Magdalene licked his feet and rubbed herself against him, I bet that J-man got a raging hard-on thereafter.

#Just a theory.
hmm! ur theory na wa o
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by RayMcBlue(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
macof: hmm! ur theory na wa o

What did you meant by the highlighted? I'm not very conversant with some of the Nigerian slangs.
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mark 14:50-52 describes the incident when Jesus was arrested by the religious police. It describes how one of Jesus’ followers was scantily dressed…” then everyone deserted him and fled.

John 21:20
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his bosom at supper,and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

And
Mark 14:50-52
King James Version (KJV)
50 And they all forsook him, and fled.
51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his Unclad body; and the young men laid hold on him:
52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them Unclad.

What was Jesus doing at the place called Gethsemane. If he went there with Peter, james and john, who is the young man that followed them nakedly? Why didn't jesus pray alone? A man lean to his bosom, and the same unnamed man was following him nakedly: implies they did something secret when they were alone.

^^^We don’t know from the above verse what really was going on, but we do know that something was very peculiar between Jesus and this unknown disciple.
What is a Unclad man doing after Jesus? What I'd like to know is why the guy was resting his head against Jesus' "bosom" and why Jesus allowed this instead of pushing him away like any normal, non-gay male would? If you saw any two adult males lying down in the same positon, what would you immediately think?

An objective look at the bible clearly shows that there is some at least some weight to this gay Jesus theory. If this Unclad man is John, or anybody which is not defined but man then it implies Jesus was a gay
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by nnofaith: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue: When Mary Magdalene licked his feet and rubbed herself against him, I bet that J-man got a raging hard-on thereafter.

#Just a theory.
he must have hard a "heavenly feeling from the "divine" hard-on.
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
hahahahaha
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by RayMcBlue(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
nnofaith: he must have hard a "heavenly feeling from the "divine" hard-on.

Exactly...wink
He was a full blooded heterosexual that digs and craves women.

Again, #Just a theory.
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by macof(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue:

What did you meant by the highlighted? I'm not very conversant with some of the Nigerian slangs.
it just means ur theory is unusual
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by RayMcBlue(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
macof: it just means ur theory is unusual

Unusual? I don't think so. Is it any different from the one of him being a fisher of men (gay)?
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by macof(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Unusual? I don't think so. Is it any different from the one of him being a fisher of men (gay)?
lol u cant know for sure
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by RayMcBlue(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
macof: lol u cant know for sure

True, that's why I always end with #Just a theory. wink to keep the wolves at bay.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by RationalDude(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
The bible doesn't give much details about that but since he was a hybrid, maybe his intimate orientation was unusually unique that it could not be mentioned.
#tsuj a yroeht
Re: There Is No Proof That Jesus Was Gay. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
RationalDude:
The bible doesn't give much details about that but since he was a hybrid, maybe his intimate orientation was unusually unique that it could not be mentioned.
#tsuj a yroeht

cop out

(1) (Reply)

Wow! This Indian Muslim Meets JESUS CHRIST The Son Of GOD / Prophecies For Year 2014 From The House Of Abundance / My Experience At The Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.