Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What If Jesus Was Gay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Jesus Was Gay (2755 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how some religious men adored and worshiped Jesus. Apparently he had no sexual relationship with women for 32 years,which is shocking to me as a 31 years old man. But he was surrounded with men all the time.

What if Jesus actually sucked on cocks,what if he had fun with John(the beloved) wink What if these were the case.Would Christians still admire this guy? Would you still pray? I am only being curious.

4 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Czar01(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
ifeness:
Sometimes I wonder how some religious men adored and worshiped Jesus. Apparently he had no sexual relationship with women for 32 years,which is shocking to me as a 31 years old man. But he was surrounded with men all the time.

What if Jesus actually sucked on cocks,what if he had fun with John(the beloved) wink What if these were the case.Would Christians still admire this guy? Would you still pray? I am only being curious.

What if your dad has been fuckiñg old hairy dudes in the ass behind closed doors? What if he owns a huge collection of dildos but hides them somewhere in his room? What if he's been planning on raping you ever since you hit puberty but he was afraid your mum would find out? OMG, we'll never know...but am just being curious tho wink

12 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Clemember(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
hmmm!! I dey see red flag for ur head ohhh!

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by tartar9(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
we know the crucified xtian 'saviour' was a faggòt.the criminal had to were those his pampers to prevent any accidental discharge from a slacken an*s.

2 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Angelou(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Do you know you just blasphemed Op.. Anyway you did it to a safer side.. Had it been you said dis kinda shit about Mohammad at a real life event (and nt under the guise of social media), you would have been burning on a spike by now grin

2 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jesus had a wife, Her name was Mary Magdalene.
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by johnydon22(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
The Jewish society was far more strict than islamic sharia law, it doesn't take anything for them to murder someone.

Adultery comes with a death sentence (As seen in the case of Mary Magdalene though i have always wondered where the man she was having sex with was at or they only kill the woman?)

Homosexuality is one of the sexual conducts that Jewish societies frown at and it comes with a capital punishment of death in a horrifying way.

If there was a historical Jesus he must have been a public figure and probably of the Jewish Essen sect and must have been a rabbi.

So the only probable assertion is when the question of him being married is raised, That of course is very probable and likely.

But when one asserts Homosexuality, That of course is likely to be a HUGE LIE taking all the variables into consideration.

I disagree with this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by johnydon22(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
tartar9:
we know the crucified xtian 'saviour' was a faggòt.the criminal had to were those his pampers to prevent any accidental discharge from a slacken an*s.
Hahahahahahaha easy oooo i thought Jesus was an Islamic prophet? wink
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Czar01:

What if your dad has been fuckiñg old hairy dudes in the ass behind closed doors? What if he owns a huge collection of dildos but hides them somewhere in his room? What if he's been planning on raping you ever since you hit puberty but he was afraid your mum would find out? OMG, we'll never know...but am just being curious tho wink

That doesn't answer the question. Would an anti gay country like Nigeria still revere Jesus if he turned out to be gay?

2 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnydon22:
The Jewish society was far more strict than islamic sharia law, it doesn't take anything for them to murder someone.

Adultery comes with a death sentence (As seen in the case of Mary Magdalene though i have always wondered where the man she was having sex with was at or they only kill the woman?)

Homosexuality is one of the sexual conducts that Jewish societies frown at and it comes with a capital punishment of death in a horrifying way.

If there was a historical Jesus he must have been a public figure and probably of the Jewish Essen sect and must have been a rabbi.

So the only probable assertion is when the question of him being married is raised, That of course is very probable and likely.

But when one asserts Homosexuality, That of course is likely to be a HUGE LIE taking all the variables into consideration.

I disagree with this...

I'm sure those laws were made because the homosexual act was a normal occurrence. Alexander(the not so great) was known to have male companion. The emperors of Rome had regular male lovers even when they had wives. The European Elites are 8 out of 10 bisexual. The Popes had male groupies. In fact there is a rumor of the existence of Gay network in the Vatican. Even Nigeria with the 14 years imprisonment law still have large scale of underground gay people. Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of the human race.

Jesus if I'm getting his story right was unmarried at the age of 30 when its normal for a male child like him to have children already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by tartar9(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha easy oooo i thought Jesus was an Islamic prophet? wink
did I mention Jesus(AS),I said their crucified 'saviour'

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by ChynoBEATS: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
ifeness:

Bro the book of James 1:5 says
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who
gives generously to all without reproach, and it will
be given him.

By your words i know you do... So please ask for you sound lost and foolish...

Mind you , your Expensive jokes will hunt you

Playing with the Kings image is wrong

Well I'd leave the word of GOD to judge you on this

6 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by kayo80(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Me I want to know who is that woman on Jesus right side in the Last Super pic.

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Bro the book of James 1:5 says
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who
gives generously to all without reproach, and it will
be given him.

By your words i know you do... So please ask for you sound lost and foolish...

Mind you , your Expensive jokes will hunt you

Playing with the Kings image is wrong

Well I'd leave the word of GOD to judge you on this

There is nothing wrong with being curious bro. Won't you like to know yourself rather than being told what to think? What if I'm actually right about a man who only mingles with men?

2 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by ChynoBEATS: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
ifeness:
What if I'm actually right about a man who only mingles with men?
In this case your wrong
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

In this case your wrong

How did you know ?

2 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Rucheen(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jesus is Lord
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Chizzled06(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jesus was fucking Mary Magdalene.

5 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by lampardizik(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnydon22:

I disagree with this...

I am honestly surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by lampardizik(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
ifeness:

There is nothing wrong with being curious bro. Won't you like to know yourself rather than being told what to think? What if I'm actually right about a man who only mingles with men?

It is recorded that he spent time with Mary and her sister
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by johnydon22(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
lampardizik:

I am honestly surprised

At what?
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by johnydon22(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
lampardizik:

I am honestly surprised

At what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
lampardizik:

It is recorded that he spent time with Mary and her sister

He spent time doing what?

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by lampardizik(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
ifeness:

He spent time doing what?

Doing whatever it is friends do I suppose
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Image123(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
When a man doesn't recognize the limits of freedom, when a man thinks he has liberty not knowing he's in chains. When a man needs the Saviour and doesn't know it. A wasted life that would be.

3 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
lampardizik:

Doing whatever it is friends do I suppose

How did you come to that conclusion? Where you there?

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by lampardizik(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2015
ifeness:

How did you come to that conclusion? Where you there?

In the first instance,what do you think friends do when they come together?
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by lampardizik(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2015
johnydon22:

At what?

That you would disagree with anything said to debilitate the person of Jesus
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by johnydon22(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2015
lampardizik:

That you would disagree with anything said to debilitate the person of Jesus

I am an atheist not a Jesus or any deity hater. . .My atheistic views has nothing to do with my discussions of historical possibilities.

More like saying because you are a Christian you would agree with a statement that alleges Muhammed was a woman and not a man just to debilitate Muhammed.

For the simple fact you have this mindset as above i am inclined to make you out to be a very dishonest human being not everyone shares same dishonest tendency as you..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by Clemember(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Most of you making statement about the Saviour that are blasphemous, I pity una, am sure the OP is an antichrist sent to place confusion in your minds, and from what am seeing his getting most of u already.... Lord have mercy on our souls

>:
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by lampardizik(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2015
johnydon22:

I am an atheist not a Jesus or any deity hater. . .My atheistic views has nothing to do with my discussions of historical possibilities.

More like saying because you are a Christian you would agree with a statement that alleges Muhammed was a woman and not a man just to debilitate Muhammed.

For the simple fact you have this mindset as above i am inclined to make you out to be a very dishonest human being not everyone shares same dishonest tendency as you..

I'm sorry I made you out wrong,but the ferocity and negativity of your arguments I've seen led me to have this opinion

And no,it does not make me a dishonest person,was just my opinion of you and others on NL.
Re: What If Jesus Was Gay by lampardizik(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
kayo80:
Me I want to know who is that woman on Jesus right side in the Last Super pic.

According to Leonardo Da Vinci,who drew/made the original painting,that is Mary Magdalene,the wife of Jesus.

he went on to say that they had children and these children were in danger somehow...pioneered a secret cult to "keep the secret of Jesus' generation"...called this cult Priory of Sion

Of course the above is a work of fiction by Dan Brown...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Deaf" Theists. / Interactive Section @light House Of Wisdom Where Knowledge Rules / Pastor Offers Behind The Scenes Look At Kanye West Service Where '2k' Got Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.