Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Read This If You Want To Make A Million Online! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Read This If You Want To Make A Million Online! (710 Views)

Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Gets A Million-dollar Bonus After Six Months On The Job / It's Never Too Late To Make Million Online / Over A Million Web Sites Affected In Mass Sql Injection Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Want To Make A Million Online! by iyaboo(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2008
Is It Possible To Make a Million From The Internet Within 6 Months?
I know this is the question raging through your mind so let me assist by answering it first. It is very possible to make a million from the Internet within 6 months. In year 2003 when I started my Internet Business,I did not know it was soon going to be my single source of livelihood,but fast track 2007,I was able to say good bye to a highly lucrative job as Deputy Editor of City People Quarterly,a subsidiary of City People Magazine. Aside myself,there are so many people who have been able to sustain themselves just by doing Internet business. If we were able to do it,you can too. You just need the know how which I provide in this manual. Without much ado,let me launch into the steps to become a millionaire online.

The Internet Is The Greatest Leveler I Ever Saw!
The Internet Technology has no respect for race, religion, educational status, etc. Once you know the rules of operating online, you can also turn a profit irrespective of your background.
For eg, Michael Dell became a Millionaire because we need his Computer to browse, Bill Gates became a millionaire because we need his Windows software to browse the Internet,and my humble self.

My Internet Millionaire Story!
In the year 2003,I noticed that people wanted to start their business but most of them lacked start-up funds,so,I researched ways to start a business with little or no capital. I offered that manual for sale and I tell you,it is the basis of everything I am doing on the Internet today. And to think that I started with just N10,000 back then! The long and short of it is that you can also make it online.

You Can Also Become An Internet Millionaire!

And I don’t mean to flatter you, I mean it from the bottom of my heart that it can be done. Those of us that are doing it, are not super-human, we are human beings like you and just by following this ebook, I can assure you, your life will not remain the same again.

Internet Success Has Everything To Do With Your Mindset!

Whether you are going to be an Internet millionaire within 6 months has to first of all be accepted by your mind. If you lose the battle in your mind,there is nothing anybody can do about that. So,you need to affirm it to yourself. Now, say to yourself, I will be the next Internet Millionaire! I will give everything to achieve my goal. Believe it with your heart and soul. And I tell you, it will come to pass. You see, the fact that you have tried and failed before does not mean you should not try again. The fact that you have not made a dime online does not mean people are not making it. You can as well join them now!

Steps to Becoming An Internet Millionaire!

To access the 5 steps to becoming an Internet millionaire ebook, please go to http://internetmillionairessummit.com.
The ebook is 100% free.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Webdesign In 5minutes / Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww / I Need A Flash Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.