Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Best Man - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Man (741 Views)

The Best Man V The Best Man Holiday / Do You Think Idris Elba Is The Best Man To Act As Mandela In The New Movie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Man by kokoye(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hey guys, remember that movie 'the Best Man' , Taye Digg's xter messed with Morris Chestnut's fiancee, then apologized after getting a beat down and was still the best man at their wedding. Now Diggs just got engaged, and am I'm sure the thought of shagging Digg's fiancee would run accross Chestnut's mind all of the time despite being married , just to get back at Diggs. I can imagine chestnut looking at his wife's face and thinking of her sex-moves with Diggs and there's even a book to refer to, that's gotta hurt!!!

Would you do that to get back at ur friend ?
Re: The Best Man by chi21: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2008
The best man movie is Amerian movie you have talk about african movie or different things okay am so sorry that know body knows that okay wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cool
Re: The Best Man by lonelypal(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2008
@ poster

this should have been posted at the movies and entertainment section, havent seen the movie before though cheesy
Re: The Best Man by mohawkchic(f): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2008
kokoye:

Hey guys, remember that movie 'the Best Man' , Taye Digg's xter messed with Morris Chestnut's fiancee, then apologized after getting a beat down and was still the best man at their wedding.
Now Diggs just got engaged, and am I'm sure the thought of shagging Digg's fiancee would run accross Chestnut's mind all of the time despite being married , just to get back at Diggs. I can imagine chestnut looking at his wife's face and thinking of her sex-moves with Diggs and there's even a book to refer to, that's gotta hurt!!!

Would you do that to get back at your friend ?

~Seen the movie but i dont get the bit highlighted undecided I suppose this is a question for the men in the house!!
Re: The Best Man by iice(f): 4:34am On Jun 29, 2008
Are mixing up make believe with reality?
Re: The Best Man by mohawkchic(f): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2008
iice:

Are mixing up make believe with reality?

~Am waiting for  a reply  to enlighten me grin

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Member Id: Spycode / Quentien Tarantino Fans In The House / Jenifer Movie - Not Available for Purchase In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.