Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent (1797 Views)

Seven Up Bottling Plc / Seven-up Bottling Company Recruiting / Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent by cap05: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2008
pls did anyone in the house know the test format for seven up bottling .they call for the apititude test
Re: Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent by kollyso(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO BE TOLD TO LET THE HOUSE GET HOLD ON TO FULL INFO REGARDING TESTS FOR THE SAKE OF GATE-CRASHERS? THIS IN FACT WILL MOTIVATE SOME OTHER GUYS TO TRULY GIVE OUT NECESSARY INFO REGARDING SUCH TEST. I WISH YOU GIVE OUT THE DETAILS ABOUT THE TEST TO ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE THE BENEFIT OF PARTICIPATING. BEST LUCK
AS PER THE FORMAT, EXPERIENCED ONES WILL DROP IT JUST STAY CALM.
Re: Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent by cap05: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2008
kollyso ,am not trytom hide any information. i dont how my cv got there i just receive the text message, so if you need amy information of the date and the venue you can tell me . its not possible for anybody to give my space out except God . so wat are we saying
Re: Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent by Emmarinde(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
i summited my cv with them long ago but never get any reply, so pls i think you should come out straight so that people can benefit . you said you dont know how your cv got to them agreed but still you've not said anything that benefit people about the test coming up.pls say something better.
1 love cool
Re: Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent by cap05: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2008
to be sincere wit everybody the test is coming up on sat 28th june, at 7up ijora hq but i don't know if its strictly by invitationĀ  or u canĀ  gate crash beside i still need the test format please
Re: Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent by chiomachi2: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2008
hi,guys is the test strictly by invitation?i need to gatecrash
Re: Seven Up Bottling Test Urgent by cap05: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2008
i don t know but i got there text message last week thursday.

(1) (Reply)

Is NNPC Recruiting? / Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please / Help: I Need An Information On British Council Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.