Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please (1813 Views)

I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! / Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. / My List Of Regret Mails. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by kidafa: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hi all, I have been following nairaland and has been enlightened on many issues, please i need your advice here is my story,

I worked in a Government Parastatal in Abuja for almost 5 years as a contract staff with the hope that when employment starts I will be taken, recently the commission went to Federal Character to give a waiver for them to absorb us that have been on contract with the commission t for years, the waiver was eventually given to take 65 of us,when the list came out to our dismay we saw over 40 people names that have not been in the commssion, the sad thing is that they disengaged the rest of us!they used our names as full staff and sent to budget office claiming we are full staff all this years which we just got to know,!which is fraud.
meanwhile we have the following proof of which i need your advice.

1.photocopy of the letter from federal character giving the waiver to absorb us.

2. photocopy of the interview we did and the results showing all that passed and failed, the irony is that people that failed and not legible were taken of course the senators and directors candidates leaving us that dont have people.

3. photocopy of the budget to budget office where our names appeared as full staff

I am using this forum to know your advice and any body you can direct us to help us in Abuja. Thank you for reading.
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by timok4chri: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
moderator,this should make front page.
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by HOLU77: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2011
Please my fellow Nairalander let us try to help this man
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by igbi: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
Am sure a good lawyer may advise. Nairalanders pls advise this fellow nairalander
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by Ibusho: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
Get d service of a lawyer to fight ur case for u
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by Finecat(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
You need to be calling EFCC as well. This is a good case for EFCC if they will do their job.
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by ariyebaba(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2011
Go to any LEGAL AID office close to u . Its free,
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by kidafa: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
Thank you all for your kind response, i will go to legal Office tomorrow and let you know the outcome. Thanks i appreciate.
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by tolket(f): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2011
Please what exactly is the name of the FG parastatal
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by kidafa: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
The legal aid people said they handle mostly criminal and unlawful detention,some1 there said a private lawyer may do though it maybe expensive. The name of d parastatal is NIPC headed by one crook named Engr. Mustafa Bello.
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
@mod, pls put dis on frontpage. @op, give d full meaning of nipc, visit servicom and efcc.
Re: Work disengagement; Nairalanders,human Activist, Lawyers I Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
@mods dnt get me mad pls put dis topic on frontpage!!!! Lets help a fellow countryman out of trouble if being a nairalander no longer means sh**t anymore to u! Imagine d level of corruption!!!

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission Calling / How To Arrange A Good CV / Business Development Managers Needed Nationwide Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.