Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Paris Hilton Denies Being Responsible 4 Nick Carter's Addiction To Drug &alcohol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Hilton Denies Being Responsible 4 Nick Carter's Addiction To Drug &alcohol (835 Views)

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paris Hilton Denies Being Responsible 4 Nick Carter's Addiction To Drug &alcohol by amakaikeng(f): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Paris Hilton has denied being a bad influence on Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter? In his new memoir titled 'Facing The Music And Living To Talk About It', Nick had accused Paris of having led him deeper into a lifestyle of drugs and alcohol.

However, trust Paris to hit back at him, she says it was music that led him down that road and not her. I kind like her response though, men shouldn't dump their demons on the women they once had or currently have in their lives. Deal with brother. Here's what Paris said:

"I don’t believe I was a negative influence on Nick, we dated for a very short period of time almost 10 years ago and when we met he was already a successful pop star, I’m pretty sure that was the only thing influencing him at the time. I’m glad he got help for his problems and wish him all the best."....http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/paris-hilton-denies-being-responsible.html

Correct babe! Personally, I don't believe anyone can lead you through a path you don't secretly want to go. That's my take on it, someone correct me if am wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Says Kim Kadasian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama / Pictures From Dr Sid And Simi Osomo’s Wedding Introduction / Congrate Mr $ Mrs Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.