Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location (14831 Views)

Why Do You Stalk And Monitor People As If Your Life Depends On It? / Your Future Depends On God, Not Perfume, Get It Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Theben(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

coogar too likes mugu meat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy is a plain person. You are stretching his brain. grin
I nor go debate with you.grin grin grin. Go and look for someone else to torture with your fucktardeous insults.
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Sagamite(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Theben: .
I nor go debate with you.grin grin grin. Go and look for someone else to torture with your fucktardeous insults.

Kai! Why you dey fear? You no get liver? grin grin grin grin grin

Abi na balls you no get? grin

Eunuch! grin
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Theben(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Kai! Why you dey fear? You no get liver? grin grin grin grin grin

Abi na balls you no get? grin

Eunuch! grin
Stag angry
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by armyofone(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
I see the ogbologbos are back grin. Welcome Sagamite, Coogar and co.

In a country where some people think having 120k naira worth of another human hair is the best thing since KFC undecided and not improved medical care, oh well. Living a short life is the handiwork of the devil and winches.
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
^^^ Ummmmm
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by ladygogo: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
armyofone: I see the ogbologbos are back grin. Welcome Sagamite, Coogar and co.

In a country where some people think having 120k naira worth of another human hair is the best thing since KFC undecided and not improved medical care, oh well. Living a short life is the handiwork of the devil and winches.

First of all. Oh Canada! I love you!

@armyofone. i have some 300 grams of "human hair' for 550k. do you want to buy? grin grin grin
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by fckyourman: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
adaobi123: 80 years. Not bad. But I shall live longer IJN. cool
AMEN
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Btw now and d next twenty yrs, the gap will continue to widen in this country. So bad.
We r so ignorant. Those in d remote areas can be excused cos they hv no access to a lot of things.
What then can be said of d enlightened ones specially d elite among them?
Unfunctional medulla oblangata + ignorance and education produces zoombies.
Sorry to say that but we hv lots of zoombies that's why we r stagnant.
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oh Canada we stand on God for thee

Oh Canada we stand on God for Theeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Thank you thank you smiley
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2013

kiss kiss kiss

Do people actually pay N120K for hair?

yellowpawpaw: Btw now and d next twenty yrs, the gap will continue to widen in this country. So bad.
We r so ignorant. Those in d remote areas can be excused cos they hv no access to a lot of things.
What then can be said of d enlightened ones specially d elite among them?
Unfunctional medulla oblangata + ignorance and education produces zoombies.
Sorry to say that but we hv lots of zoombies that's why we r stagnant.

Fucktards plenty for Naija.

And people wonder why I can't stop calling people fucktards.

I absolutely hate hearing the opinions of majority of Nigerians. Even the so-called "educated" ones. All they know is unsubstantiated "facts" and superstition. Everything is God and Jesus!

Fck their right to an opinion in my view.
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by ladygogo: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
jidegirl12: Oh Canada we stand on God for thee

Oh Canada we stand on God for Theeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Thank you thank you smiley

Oh Canada! Our home on Native land! grin
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by ladygogo: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

kiss kiss kiss

I absolutely hate hearing the opinions of majority of Nigerians. Even the so-called "educated" ones. All they know is unsubstantiated "facts" and superstition. Everything is God and Jesus!

grin Please lets live it to God.
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Did I just read someone blame religion for the ignorance in Africa??

Classic case of blind leading the blind grin grin
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Sagamite(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
lady gogo:
grin Please lets live it to God.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This got me cracking up hard. grin
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by coogar: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:
coogar too likes mugu meat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy is a plain person. You are stretching his brain. grin

the dude needs to nourish his brain.....

how're you, armygirl?
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by armyofone(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
I'm good, and you?
They are about to send me somewhere, but pray for me grin

coogar:

the dude needs to nourish his brain.....

how're you, armygirl?
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by armyofone(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
wink wink

Oh yeah!! a poster bragged about it yesterday.
Lady gogo's is 550K from Peruvian grin.
Hair is wealth not health.

Sagamite:

kiss kiss kiss

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by coogar: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
armyofone: I'm good, and you?
They are about to send me somewhere, but pray for me grin

they should send you to my village. grin we have a mini-crisis here and our village would welcome peace-keeping force from your country.
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Sagamite(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
armyofone: wink wink

Ah! Na wa o! undecided

You fit buy land with that amount sef. grin
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by ladygogo: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin
armyofone: wink wink

@armyofone it is mongolian. grin grin whatever that means.
@sagamite look at you! sit down dia! grin grin grin
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2013

Lol. The hair craze is the most annoying thing on earth. This one below says she bought hers for 550k. No amount of hair can hide an armed robber face.

Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Sagamite(m): 12:43am On Sep 28, 2013
stillwater:

Lol. The hair craze is the most annoying thing on earth. This one below says she bought hers for 550k. No amount of hair can hide an armed robber face.

550K and she looks like a Drag-Queen with heavy cake on her face?

Omo yi ma waste owo e o! (This girl just waste her money o)! undecided
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
I am sure one day, Nigeria will be better . . .
Re: Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location by Amadaz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
mpowa:

that means you die soon shei? watch what u wish yourself.
may lightening and its bro thunder meet u anywhere u are rightnow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can N50 000 Monthly Upkeep Money Be Enough For A Wife N Her 2 Kids / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2018 Awareness Thread / IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.