Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,953 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Man Abandoned Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandoned Twins (981 Views)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abandoned Twins by wande(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2008
A pregnat woman was gang raped in the presence of her husband and the women eventually born twins which is their first bundle of joy.

But the man rejected the woman as a result of the incident on the excuse that he will be living with the memory for ever.

Is their any justification for the man to abandon the woman to her own fate ?

My reaction in   http://www.xplorealities2007.com/2008/06/re-man-rejects-twins.html
Re: Man Abandoned Twins by mohawkchic(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
wande:

A pregnat woman was gang raped in the presence of her husband and the women eventually born twins which is their first bundle of joy.

But the man rejected the woman as a result of the incident on the excuse that he will be living with the memory for ever.

Is their any justification for the man to abandon the woman to her own fate ?

My reaction in   http://www.xplorealities2007.com/2008/06/re-man-rejects-twins.html

~What a Dickhead!!~ angry  He prolly can't live with himself for not been able to protect his wife and this his  own way of dealing with it, Fair enough it is a traumatic  memory. . but what a selfish way to show it!!

~No Justification At All!! Rape whatever the circumstances is never an easy ordeal to go through!!

~Whatever happened to "What doesnt kill You only Makes you stronger" ? Ideally,Therapy and support from each other would have helped but i suppose realistically the memory never goes away!!
Re: Man Abandoned Twins by Outstrip(f): 5:33am On Jun 26, 2008
Mohawkchic abeg. That is just ridiculous. He was traumatized? The woman that was dehumanized was not traumatized? The only feelings he should be having as a good husband is making sure that his wife heals emotionally and mentally. To be a source of strenght for her. I don't have time to feel sorry for the man. He is an ass. She is better off without him. Apparently he has been shooting blanks anyways since the woman could not get pregnant before the rape.
Re: Man Abandoned Twins by mohawkchic(f): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
~Outstrip I can't begin to Imagine the range of Emotions that Poor woman will be going through Right Now!!how Tramatized/Distraught she'll be,she was Not only Victimised In front of her Husband,then Rejected, Noow she's Left to face the world with her Innocent Children!!

~I pray God gives her the love and support from Friends and family to regain her self-esteem and move past this Unfortunate Suitation!!

~There's no scale to weight who's more Tramatised in this suitation,however  it will be wrong to assume that the Husband IS Not affected by this Terrible Ordeal just because of his decision to abadon his family!! Am just fumming that he'll make his children Victims and not support his wife go through this !! angry

~It's heartwrenching,i pray God punish those Monsters,torment them every day till they repent their sins and get banged up!!

wande:

~She was Already Preggy when she was raped!!
Re: Man Abandoned Twins by manmustwac(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
@post
was she pregnant before she got raped or was the pregnancy a result of the rape?
Re: Man Abandoned Twins by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
Why didn't they(man and wife) go for abortion instead of all these now?I cant imagine what shes going tru now.Well if she cant handle it,there might be ppl willing to have the babies undecided Dont know what to say abt da man undecided
Re: Man Abandoned Twins by noetic(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
very unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

Spare The Rod, Spoil The Child? / Stop Payiny To Watch Dstv/hitv / Your In Mother In Laws Choice? Or Urs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.