Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) (3438 Views)

After Her Wedding Was Canceled, A Bride’s Family Did Something Incredible! / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Couple Murdered By The Bride’s Family Because They Married Each Other For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by money121(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
N1000 packets like this one were given out by a bride's family to guests that attended their daughter/sister's wedding on the 13th of September, 2013.
Bride's name is Ummi Shagari

For more pix click here >> http://www./2013/09/brides-family-gives-out-n1000-packets.html#more
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by jumzzy448: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
I for attend this kain wedding oo. Too much money.
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Haywhymido(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Too much money - owo tabuaa
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Much better than all all those plastic pans and plates ,clocks ,calendars,diaries ,umbrellas plus clocks
You can't go wrong with good ole cash
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by mysticgal(f): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
they padlock the money ni
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
And what's with the key on the money if I may ask?
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by specialguest(f): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Story...
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by switdil(f): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Em com chop ur rice u still dash em money join
Na wa o
N what's with d padlock
*Jujthings lipsrsealed *
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by rezzy: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abeg, i dnt undastand that. Is it packet of 1k notes or wht? BTW, wats the padlock doing on d paper money?

1 Like

Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Impulse80(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
That shiit is photo market
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by dimdim001(m): 1:36am On Sep 27, 2013
The padlock was an editing used to block the name of the bride & groom on the paper clip used to hold the money...I still think it ain't real
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Stunner1(f): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2013
suspect
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by angelTI(f): 3:22am On Sep 27, 2013
If na me I no go collect o. Which kain juju gift b dis?
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by kekakuz(m): 3:25am On Sep 27, 2013
indeed time is at its ending
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by 3ace(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2013
But what we don't know is how many notes were in each packet given out? It could be less than 100 notes. Anyway, any amount considering the denomination will wow the guests.
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by nikky54: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Ah dis one 2 much oo angry
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Agbgift(f): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2013
I can't accept such gift.
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2013
Agbgift: I can't accept such gift.
me too.i wont even eat their food.i get extra sensitive when i see anything strange.reminds me of few years back,like 2 years precisely,i was invited for one of this politicians 5oth birthday (name with held,thank God i didnt even eat that jollof rice that day) during the ceremony,they started distributing bails of money in the party.before the sharer distribute the money,he will use his tongue to touch it,i felt very irritated and so i left that party.the guy was calling me back to collect my own 'strange souvenir' i said thank you.i will call baba xyz after the party.after the ceremony i did my personal investigation from his family memebers why he was distributing bails of 5oo naira in a party with a sticker on it,to cut the long story short and not go into the details because its very heidious,i discovered it was for diabolic purpose(s)

1 Like

Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2013
kulyie: me too.i wont even eat their food.i get extra sensitive when i see anything strange.reminds me of few years back,like 2 years precisely,i was invited for one of this politicians 5oth birthday (name with held,thank God i didnt even eat that jollof rice that day) during the ceremony,they started distributing bails of money in the party.before the sharer distribute the money,he will use his tongue to touch it,i felt very irritated and so i left that party.the guy was calling me back to collect my own 'strange souvenir' i said thank you.i will call baba xyz after the party.after the ceremony i did my personal investigation from his family memebers why he was distributing bails of 5oo naira in a party with a sticker on it,to cut the long story short and not go into the details because its very heidious,i discovered it was for diabolic purpose(s)
Hideous. smiley
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2013
chaircover: LOL Kulyie, the other day I was asking why some "rich" people refuse to help others and someone said to me because many of them have gotten their money by very strange means and therefore dont want to share the goodies becasue they themselves know what they sacrificed to get that money in the first place.

I had always been skeptical about these kinds of things until a friend told me about what she saw in London at a party and what the host did with the food before it was served. Thank God I dont go to parties anyhow. If it can happen in London, I can imagine what some people are doing in Nigeria. Olorun ku suuuru. It is well.

When people stop hailing and worshipping the so called rich people and begin to question where they got their sudden wealth from, then maybe just maybe people wont be so money crazy.
as in ehen,the thing tire me.the party i said i went,i learnt that before the host did the party,he poured the raw rice on his body and chanting some incantations,before the bags of rice got to the caterers for preparations.i was like wtf,yet some people were eating the rice.even minerals or bottled water,i want even touch it.when i see such strange stuffs,i dont eed to be told its diabolic.the other day when Iboris daughter was doing wedding (that was before he was incacerated) almost all the local station aired it.over 5 different nigerian musicians and comedians came to perform,during the ceremony,the guy (ibori) was just spraying his daughter 1,000 naira notes for almost an hour,people were hailing him and singing his praises.the hall alone nko?i dont need to be told that they spent a minimum of 5oo million plus in that wedding meanwhile just take a look at how delta state is.the same delta people that they are ripping of are the same people that will be hailing and praising ibori to high heavens.when he was charged to court sef the same people wore aso ebi with his name and picture on the ankara.it just makes me sick that the politicians who look at people with so much disdain are the same people that will be licking theur a,,,sses.tufiaaaa!
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by segzicres(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol. Mein freebies is the beginning to the end. Infact the end all good things with time. Lol
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by mysticgal(f): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
@kulye and cc,its not by force to eat and collect gift,till today whenever we go for occasions,we rarely or never eat,atleast my mum would say'if you want to eat rice,i have bag in my house,,,you can cook and eat as much as you want'
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Winneygirl(f): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2013
The pic isn't real. Was d hand actually clutching the money?
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by RoyalRoy(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2013
Orisirisi!!!

Me I dey chop for party o, I no send their motive.

Anointing wey cover Oluwa-Roy full pass the sky itself.

Reminds me of a friend who threw an all night party on a Wednesday night.

Motive of party:::: we were all busy on Monday when it was Valentine's day!!

We began dancing & feeling good, he was giving us fried Turkey per minute, drinking exotic wine & generally feeling funky & good with our "owambe" friend.

Around 4a.m we all noticed this our notorious friend,( who has an insatiable hunger for any kind of meat, who has been banned from major Mama-Puts in Ibadan for always putting his hands inside their pot of soup to pick meats before he was served) didn't even eat a single piece of meat that night.

We asked him why he is not eating meat, he said he didn't want it to finish before his guest leave. Tufiaaaaaaaa!!!!

We enter prayer room, pull some stunts with Baba God, and today..........hehehehe.....whatever his motive for throwing a baseless party no work. He is worse off than he was before the party.
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2013
Royal Roy: Orisirisi!!!

Me I dey chop for party o, I no send their motive.

Anointing wey cover Oluwa-Roy full pass the sky itself.

Reminds me of a friend who threw an all night party on a Wednesday night.

Motive of party:::: we were all busy on Monday when it was Valentine's day!!

We began dancing & feeling good, he was giving us fried Turkey per minute, drinking exotic wine & generally feeling funky & good with our "owambe" friend.

Around 4a.m we all noticed this our notorious friend,( who has an insatiable hunger for any kind of meat, who has been banned from major Mama-Puts in Ibadan for always putting his hands inside their pot of soup to pick meats before he was served) didn't even eat a single piece of meat that night.

We asked him why he is not eating meat, he said he didn't want it to finish before his guest leave. Tufiaaaaaaaa!!!!

We enter prayer room, pull some stunts with Baba God, and today..........hehehehe.....whatever his motive for throwing a baseless party no work. He is worse off than he was before the party.

lmao cheesy reminds me years back when i was an undergraduate,when night clubs in lagos where still clubs and not infiltrated by all kinds of whores,if any random guy buys any drink for me,ill look at the bottle very well to see it hasnt been punctured/drugged.i had a small hand touch light i used to bring then to look at it critically.if he asks me why i am looking at the bottle like that,i will say never mind.after i check all the parts very well and i turn it upside down,left,right etc and i will now ask the bar guy to open it.wetin consain me,i didnt send then cheesy if he likes,let him buy the drink one million,if i have a feeling not to drink it,nothing in this world he says will make me drink it.if his wahala is becoming too much,i will give him the money he used to buy it and hit the dance floor to dance 8-)
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by ifyalways(f): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Kulyie and stories cheesy

You go to party with a diabolic mind,you go end up suspecting every and anything. .
Re: Bride's Family Gives Out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(photo) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
as in ehen,the thing tire me.the party i said i went,i learnt that before the host did the party,he poured the raw rice on his body and chanting some incantations,before the bags of rice got to the caterers for preparations.i was like wtf,yet some people were eating the rice.even minerals or bottled water,i want even touch it.when i see such strange stuffs,i dont eed to be told its diabolic.the other day when Iboris daughter was doing wedding (that was before he was incacerated) almost all the local station aired it.over 5 different nigerian musicians and comedians came to perform,during the ceremony,the guy (ibori) was just spraying his daughter 1,000 naira notes for almost an hour,people were hailing him and singing his praises.the hall alone nko?i dont need to be told that they spent a minimum of 5oo million plus in that wedding meanwhile just take a look at how delta state is.the same delta people that they are ripping of are the same people that will be hailing and praising ibori to high heavens.when he was charged to court sef the same people wore aso ebi with his name and picture on the ankara.it just makes me sick that the politicians who look at people with so much disdain are the same people that will be licking theur a,,,sses.tufiaaaa!
please tell me you are kidding. It aint funny...

(1) (Reply)

Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday / Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" / What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.