Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,197 members, 7,957,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) (1003 Views)

Top 10 Inspirational And Motivational Business Quotes.. / Ten Ways To Motivate Anyone / Wealth Principles And Business Quotes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) by webpower84: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Running a business is like riding on a roller coaster. Although it is fun and exciting, there will be times when you’ll be scared and feel powerless. During the bad times there isn’t much you can do, other than to keep on pushing forward.

So in that spirit, here are 101 quotes that will motivate you to push forward.

1. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Nolan Bushnell

2. My son is now an ‘entrepreneur’. That’s what you’re called when you don’t have a job. – Ted Turner
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. – Norman Schwarzkopf

3. The golden rule for every business man is this: “Put yourself in your customer’s place. – Orison Swett Marden

4. I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them! – C.J. Walker

5.The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it. – Debbi Fields

6. Life is too complicated not to be orderly. – Martha Stewart

7. The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do. – Dennis Waitley

8. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. – Richard Branson

9. Leadership is doing what is right when no one is watching. – George Van Valkenburg

10.There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it. For if I have accomplished anything in life, it is because I have been willing to work hard. – C.J. Walker

Do you know of any other good motivational business quotes? Add Your's!
Re: Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
-the only job you start from the top is grave digging .

-what a fool does for free..... the wise does for fee

1 Like

Re: Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) by leverage12(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2013
The Rich don't Work for Money they make their Money Work for them. ROBERT.T.KIYOSAKI.
Re: Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) by webpower84: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2013
leverage12: The Rich don't Work for Money they make their Money Work for them. ROBERT.T.KIYOSAKI.
wow! That's inspiring. Everyone is welcomed. Your post today may be saving a business over there!
Re: Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) by Musyus(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2013
That is a very motivational scintinlating business quotes. Pls, keep it up.
Re: Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) by webpower84: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
#The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time. – Henry Ford

#Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. – Dwight Eisenhower

#In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential. It’s no different in the financial realm. – Suze Orman

##Let's Keep It Rolling##
Re: Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) by oderemo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
The only course you get the certificate before you embark on it is marriage.
Re: Motivational Business Quotes (let's Motivate Ourselves) by leverage12(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Is not what you don't have that limits you, but what you have and don't know how to use. STEVE HARRIS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LAZY Blogging Made Easy : See How I Create An AutoPilot Video Site On / Courier Services / Withdrawal/transfer Business Using P.o.s.pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.