Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

That Awkward Moment With African Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Awkward Moment With African Parents (1406 Views)

An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment With African Parents by infonubia(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Watch this video and let us know if you've ever been in this situation. #SayTheTruth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrG5egPxGYw

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/09/video-awkward-moment-with-african.html

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol. I used to dread those kissing scenes. So embarrassing watching them with your parents as a kid.
Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by infonubia(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
stillwater: Lol. I used to dread those kissing scenes. So embarrassing watching them with your parents as a kid.
For real. I just try to focus on something else while the scene is playing but in my mind I knew I wanted to watch the scene.
Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
infonubia:
For real. I just try to focus on something else while the scene is playing but in my mind I knew I wanted to watch the scene.

Lol. I always couldn't wait for the scenes to be overrr.
Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by infonubia(m): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2013
stillwater:

Lol. I always couldn't wait for the scenes to be overrr.
I'm watching on of such scenes right now and I'm cracking up so bad
Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 28, 2013
Roflmao. Hahahaha. Very funny, thanks for sharing. grin grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by infonubia(m): 2:44am On Sep 28, 2013
Yield: Roflmao. Hahahaha. Very funny, thanks for sharing. grin grin grin
The look on the mother's face is priceless
Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by Tinkybabe(f): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Hahahahahahah..so hilarious!

Haven't we all been there? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by infonubia(m): 1:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Tinkybabe: Hahahahahahah..so hilarious!

Haven't we all been there? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes o! The mother is hilarious. She was like "....migrate to ur room..." Treated the son like he was an illegal immigrant.
Re: That Awkward Moment With African Parents by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 29, 2013
Migrate to your room LMAO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Baby Pusher For Sale In Lagos.call 08036130812 / Why Parents Should Not Text :) / Gosh!! I Hate Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.