Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars (8108 Views)

Nations Cup Qualifier: CAF Deducts 3 Points From Nigeria, Explains Why - CAF / Kano Pillars Wins Nigeria League (NPFL) For The Third Successive Time. / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Enyimba have been awarded 3 points and 3 goals by the NFF Disciplinary Committee over the abandoned Matchday 31 game against Kano Pillars. There will be no replay.

Kano Pillars, found guilty of encroachment and disruption of the said game will further replace the damaged Enyimba camera and play the rest of their home games at Lokoja.

As a result of this ruling, Enyimba move three points clear at the top of the league with 58 points from 34 games and a goal difference of +17.

Unbiased judgement i must say

Visit : www.mtnfootball.com/m/africa/nigeria/premier-league/news/2013/sep/27-enyimba-win-major-ruling-against-title-rivals-kano-pillars.html.

6 Likes

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2013
Serves Pillars right and warning to other violent clubs and fans. Now our league is developing. Might start watching the matches. Meanwhile up Enyimba. #DoubleChampions

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2013
El Guapo: biased judgement i must say.
for your mind

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2013
paddy4destiny: for your mind

Violence, encroachments and disruptions shouldnt be given a space in the league.

So its a good call.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by bemagnify: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2013
hmmmmm..... so da are now toping my darling team....Bayelsa utd
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by honeric01(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2013
Sports Radio Brila FM SPORTS MEDE MEDEsadLMC vs NFF HOW WE GO FIT
MAKE DEM TO DEY SPEAK WITH ONE MOUTH) My good people of the #MedeMedeRepublic i troway salute to all of una and wish una the very
best of the weekend starting from today
the #FreakyFabulousFantasticFansLovingFriday. One trend don dey happen too much for Nigerian
football and very soon the thing fit lead to wahala
and lack of credibility.
Recently 90% of the decisions of the #LMC don get reversal from the #NNF's O&grin. If this thing continue like this very soon people go lose faith on the LMC
and credibility issue go set in. Watin una go advice to avoid the reversal of every
decision of the LMC by the NFF? How we go fit make sure say watin the LMC decide
go dey stand?
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2013
^^ When a body makes a wrong call, the overseeing body has got all rights to put them in order.

Its just simple as that.

I've seen CAF's judgements reversed by FIFA, that doesnt connote CAF lacks decorum or even credibility.
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2013
El Guapo:

Violence, encroachments and disruptions shouldnt be given a space in the league.

So its a good call.
oops now i get
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ When a body makes a wrong call, the overseeing body has got all rights to put them in order.

Its just simple as that.

I've seen CAF's judgements reversed by FIFA, that doesnt connote CAF lacks decorum or even credibility.

Sports Radio Brila FM

Following their sitting on the disputed games in the Nigeria professional football league, the NFF’s organizing and disciplinary committee (O&grin) has passed its verdict on three disputed games. The committee awarded three points and three goals to Enyimba and Sunshine Stars in their disputed games against Kano Pillars and Shooting Stars respectively, while ordering the replay of the Kwara United versus Warri Wolves’ game.

And after being awarded three points and three goals in their disputed game against Kano Pillars, chairman of Enyimba football club, Chief Felix Anyansi Agwu has described the O&grin’s ruling as justice well served. Meanwhile, chairman of Kano Pillars football club, Mallam Abba Yola has maintained that his club didn’t do anything wrong to warrant them losing three points to Enyimba. Speaking further, Yola added that Pillars didn’t cause any trouble in the game, as they were already a goal up when the game was disrupted. Elsewhere, member of the NFF’s O&grin, Barr. Iyke Igbokwe has explained how the committee came to the decisions and verdicts passed.

How best can decisions arrived at by the league management Company and NFF's Organizing & Disciplinary Committee on disputes in league matches be harmonized?

I am ignoring Nigerian league for now!

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Yes oh! Up Enyimba. 3 points clear with 4 games to go, the double is now within touching distance.

Meanwhile, the LMC should before the start of next season, liase with the clubs on adequate security arrangements at their stadia. These stories of incessant pitch invasions/disruption of games are an absolute disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Eifeh(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good for Enyimba, Double champion and bad for Pillar for playing their remaining match for Lokoja
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is a morale boost for Enyimba. They're now at the top of the log and i think they stand a better chance of winning the league. Kano Pillar's misfortunes also open a window of opportunity for Rangers to fight for the title or at least get a continental ticket next season.

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by dedons: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
these are signs of the last days
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by JMOI: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
My Aba boys
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by dedons: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
ABA means fake in my language
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by olapluto(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
This LMC or whatever they're called are just a bunch of bribe-induced judges. I cannot believe the judgement against 3SC. 3 points, 3 goals to Sunshine, Salami banned 4 matches and to pay N100k, Dapo Lam-Adesina banned from football for a year. All these for the victimised team? NFF better take over
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by 3ace(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
I pray for this kind of unexpected elevation before the end of this year.

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by searay(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
:/
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by EzePromoe: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good judgement. Football without violence should be encouraged in our league.
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Ichel: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
welcome 2 d theatre of dream NPFL, where everytins are possible

ON D OTHER NEWS
Nobody has said end time, so let me humbly b d first to say, its TIME we END dis TIN called violence in futbol. Paz

Mod plz remember 2 ban me
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Texykool: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
ola_pluto: This LMC or whatever they're called are just a bunch of bribe-induced judges. I cannot believe the judgement against 3SC. 3 points, 3 goals to Sunshine, Salami banned 4 matches and to pay N100k, Dapo Lam-Adesina banned from football for a year. All these for the victimised team? NFF better take over

If this is true, then it means the LMC have failed. 3SC's cameraman was beaten, his camera seized and the former Commisioner for Sports was assaulted by Sunshine Stars Fans. And all they get from it is this judgement?

Sunshine has something against that 3SC striker, Gbolahan Salami. In the first leg in Ibadan, he was shown red by the referee for a minor infringement. Now, LMC is asking him to pay 100K again and a four-match ban after being harassed. I am laughing in Swahili.

Nigerian Football still has a long way to go.

Lest I forget, Congrats to Enyimba FC. You deserve it.
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
As a fan of Enyimba,i will say congrat.
ALL HAIL THE KING OF NIGERIA SOCCER!!
As for Pillars,it serves them right.Next time they will learn to organise their cruel supporters orderly.
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by bjack02(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
it's a lesson 4 all fc in 9ja, remeba Kano Piller WON d league LAST SEASON on boardroom judgement. so it's der turn. Pls, no complain KP,c u nxt season.
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Rastamann: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
3ace: I pray for this kind of unexpected elevation before the end of this year.

me too o!
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by Livinusc(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
JMOI: My Aba boys
Kudos to peoples Elephant...serves Pillars right.
Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by gbokukueba(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is what happens when clubs can not control her 'fans'... i dont know where resonable 'fans' will disrupt a game all in the guise of celebration. Having said that i think the issue of awarding points to team will destroy the league as this was the practice some years back and some underserving teams whom the league... am waiting for the new DSTV contract to kick start in 2015 where 6 games will be shown live that is when we can get real value from the Nigerian Premier League...

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by ayusco85(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
They had it coming. This hausa boys are too violent, they are not good sports men. I grew up in kano, i knw that kano pillars dont loose at home. I heard for almost 100yrs now they haven't lost A̶̲̥̅ league game at home. Congrats enyimba. The league trophy belongs to u.
*singing "uzombu zombu eyimba eyim" grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Awarded 3 Points Against Kano Pillars by gbokukueba(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
ayusco85: They had it coming. This hausa boys are too violent, they are not good sports men. I grew up in kano, i knw that kano pillars dont loose at home. I heard for almost 100yrs now they haven't lost A̶̲̥̅ league game at home. Congrats enyimba. The league trophy belongs to u.
*singing "uzombu zombu eyimba eyim" grin
grin

How old is Kano Pillars football Club?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad, Nyantakyi, Pinnick And Other Top Dignitaries Attend Weah's Inauguration / Nigeria Vs Brazil 9 - 4 (COPA Lagos 2011) / Yakubu Aiyebeni Gives Jude Aneke A Cash Gift Of $1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.