Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. (26135 Views)

Former Imam: God Saved Me From Torture After Christian Conversion / How God Killed 5 Of My Siblings! / Pastor Saved Me From Spiritual Attack - Paul Play Dairo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by sunsky29(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2013
it waz early yesterday morning, my younger sister went outside to clean the compound, all of a sudden i hear a loud scream from her,it was as if she is being attacked by boko haram.

I dashed out of the room with my imediate elder sister..We went to see what the matter was, our younger sister was shouting and runing 4 the exit..I didnt know what to tink, so i ran with her. Then outside the gate i asked her wat the matter is" bros na snake o. Big 1 o" dats her reply.Omo i kukuma gather my sisterz for 1 corner outside the gate. We were 4., 3 girls and just me..Even though 2 of them are my elders.

I dashed to 1 shoe maker shop (mallam) and i quickly told the mallam the problem, he didnt waste any time.He brought something from inside the shop that looks like a spear..We got 2 our gate,and the mallam told my sisters" make una stay 4 here" he told me to follow him.Am 21 d mallam was in his early 30s..He asked me were the snake was,i said i dont know,"na my sister shout,make i go ask am" i tld him.

I went 2 my sister and asked her were the snake is, she said"na 4 back of dat blue drum wey dey 4 backyard".I went back to the mallam and told him.We went to the backyard..The snake was just trying to move round the drum..The mallam acted like a pro..I took some steps backward BUT i held a big block wt my hand just in case d snake dodged the mallam and headED 4 me..

D mallam went at d tail end of the snake,struck it wit the spear,the snake tried to coil the spear...It waz as if the snake had swallowed a rat or somthing like dat..It myt have been resting all through the night..The mallam struck d snake three times in quick succession,then the reptile got weak and lost it little grip on d spear.D mallam thrust it severely and he pronounced it dead.

I tank God and shouted at my sisterz to come that its over" bros we no go near dat house again abeg" that waz their reply. The mallam was examining the dead reptile with the spear while i went in to get sm token 4 the man.I gave him 4k. . .Dat waz all i had yestrday.He took the snake out,i didnt boarder to ask were he is taking it to..Outside the gate my sisterz saw the big reptile hanging from the mallam's spear."

Jesus,God punish dat person wey send this tin to cum kil us" i heard my sisterz shouting those swear words...But how is it possible 4 a snake that size to enter our compound. For Godsake there was no bush there..Up till now my sisterz have not even come to the compound .Am still persuading them.They spent last night at our neighbours house,and only sent 1 of our neighbour's daughter 2 come and get their cloths 4 them while describing it to her..Our mum n dad are both late..1 of my sista even culd me on phone now and said it might be the works from village people.I laughed ehn..I just tank God and that mallam..I didnt have the guts to face a reptile at all.. For those of u that will doubt all this, i don't have time 4 arguements. .Note: the story i real bt the pix below is curled 4rm fb.na dat mallam wey rush d snake go b4 i even tot of snaping it.pardøn

8 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Damn !!

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by sunsky29(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2013
bros na God o.God is gr8
blackchukky: Damn !!
bros na God o.God is gr8

5 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Chiidi(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2013
Nna Ebuka, see snake meat oh :-o

@ op, Thank God for ur life oh, but bros; you need okija juju amnesty oh cos i fit bet say them dey follow you from village!.

Sowie about ur parents tho.
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by sunsky29(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Chiidi: Nna Ebuka, see snake meat oh :-o

@ op, Thank God for ur life oh, but bros; you need okija juju amnesty oh cos i fit bet say them dey follow you from village!.

tanks 4 d advice.my sistas no wan near house again o.
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by sunsky29(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2013
i just ask d mallam nw waitn im do wit d snake im kari,im tel me say im sell am to wan woman like that.

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by nerodenero: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2013
I dont always like attaching 'village winsh' to situations like this.It could have crawled down to your house overnight without any purpose.Whichever way,thank God nobody was hurt.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2013
poor snake, she might have missed her way, then got killed by fearful humans.
we need to hve animal care center and stop this killings of innocent creatures.

9 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2013
I've seen that picture elsewhere.

The way you earthlings think, especially those from the 'darker' continents.. How una dey use reason?

Person wan kill u, na python dem send... Lion no dey?

38 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2013
aManFromMars: I've seen that picture elsewhere.

The way you earthlings think, especially those from the 'darker' continents.. How una dey use reason?

7 scorpion will do that job

4 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by sunsky29(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2013
991: poor snake, she might have missed her way, then got killed by fearful humans.
we need to hve animal care center and stop this killings of innocent creatures.
innocent wat? U must b biasd o.until d tin bite me or my sisterz then u go rephrase..abeg no b oyinbo land we da.na africa we da

9 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by sunsky29(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2013
aManFromMars: I've seen that picture elsewhere.

smh.until u see live snake.u wil believe.n pee n ur pant
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by holypower(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2013

Okija juju what? Go and find a Bible believing Church and join there. Coming to JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and you will be saved. Why should U go to dead god(s) while the LORD(not okija juju)delivered you, now, you are going to okija juju. Bro, the best is having faith in CHRIST and being prayerful

7 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2013
Poor mallam, God takes all the credit grin

7 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by nagoma(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2013
I don't know what these cowardly people can do without "mallams". Common snake you cannot kill and you call yourself a man. How can you allow you and your sisters to be dependent on the mallam that you always insult? kiss

4 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2013
Not so interesting buh m happy for you.. It reminds me oof when A King cobra died immediately it struck my leg..
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nwoka(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2013
I was expecting that you prayed and the snake died....from your story the mallam saved him
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2013
I wonder why God even allows this to happen then jumps in at the last second to perform his miracle of making his disciples save themselves.. not good cos sometimes he fails at it

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2013
sunsky29: innocent wat? U must b biasd o.until d tin bite me or my sisterz then u go rephrase..abeg no b oyinbo land we da.na africa we da
The problem is not Africa, but Africans.. People are growing noses on foreheads, we are battling with mysticism and snakes sent by village people... smh..

3 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by fuckluv(f): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2013
I rejoice with you o shocked shocked shocked
But u should have set the snake on fire
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Wu Zetian: Poor mallam, God takes all the credit grin

grin
And the Mallam is probably Muslim... Yahweh don thief Allah glory again.....

9 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Ichliebedich(f): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2013
fuckluv: I rejoice with you o shocked shocked shocked
But u should have set the snake on fire
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by nbright: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2013
Nice story... Thank God for you and your siblings
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by dammytosh: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2013
I love Mallams die.

They are trustworthy and you can count on them in difficult times for help. I still think about why they are like dt.

They do it for doing sake, not with the reward target. Call a yoruba man or an Ibo Man to kill that snake and they wil bill you before they get a stick.

I hope they get educated and the few crazy ones(boko) get their sanity.

6 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by fpeter(f): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2013
I DOUBT THIS STORY, COS I'VE SEEN THAT PICTURE B4.......@ OP DO
YOU RESIDE IN THE VILLAGE? HMMMMMM....

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by andyanders: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2013
sunsky29: innocent wat? U must b biasd o.until d tin bite me or my sisterz then u go rephrase..abeg no b oyinbo land we da.na africa we da

I thank God for your and your siblings as you rightly said, since there is no bush around, how come this came to your compound. You are right in some ways when we talk of African fetish projection and which area did this happen?

Also you need to get fumigators to fumigate your entire compound as this kind of snake do have male and female.

I pray to God to protect you and your siblings.
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by nacotic(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
I doubt d credibility of dis story cos av seen dat pix wit a differnt story somwhrelse.
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by blackgucci(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
That snake is hardly harmful, very slow too. sorry no victory here! undecided

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by fuckluv(f): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmn! Atheists have taken hold of this thread *exit thread*

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
O boy see meat!!
Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by yuzedo: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
op bro did u leave in mazamaza or monkey vilege? undecided

cos in my estate is only buterfly, rabitt, puppy duck etc dat nomaly entered. smiley

pack out of evil forest today or maybe is gorila or crocrodie or even shark dat will attack u next time!! angry

18 Likes

Re: God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Happy for you and your siblings.

But why would the mod change the tense of the topic from what is correct to a grammatically wrong one? Mod, nothing like ".... he and his siblings". It is "him and his siblings".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? / 7 Reasons Youths Go To Church / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.