Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project (7900 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Limited And ITF - NECA Technical Training 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by ESUNAM(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2013
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound
character and earning potential to undertake an intensive 6 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:

Mechanical Maintenance
Automation
Packaging Operation
Brewing Operation
Utilities Maintenance/Operations

Objectives
To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational/Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.

Educational Qualification
Candidates must possess NABTEB Certificate which they SAT for NOT EARLIER than May/June 2010 with Credit in FIVE SUBJECTS inclusive of the following:

NABTEB: Credits in English Language, Mathematics and Physics OR Chemistry

NABTEB: Credit in ANY of the following TRADE subjects:
Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice,
Fabrication & Welding,
Refrigeration &Air-Conditioning Works,
Electrical Installation and Maintenance Works,
Electronic Works,
Instrumentation Mechanic Works

NABTEB: Credit in ANY other TRADE-related subject

Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application

The Programme
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a living stipend (No Salary). It is a non-residential training at the Technical Learning Centre, Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.

Trainees
will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Brewecies Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota and Onitsha. This programme does not confer Nigerian
Breweries employee status on the Trainees.

Application Closing Date
8th October, 2013

Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should forward the following to any of the addresses below:

Application in own handwriting with full contact details and telephone numbers, etc
Two passport photographs
Photocopies of NABTEB Results/Certificates
Birth/Baptismal Certificate &/or Sworn Declaration of Age

Nigerian Breweries Plc
Lagos Brewery
Abebe Village Road
IGANMU LAGOS

Nigerian Breweries Plc
Ibadan Brewery
KM. 3 New Ife Road
IBADAN

Nigerian Breweries Plc
Aba Brewery
1, Industry Road
ABA

Nigerian Breweries Plc
AMA Brewery 9th Mile Corner
ENUGU
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by vinkela(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
can waec be used ?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Cathydera(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
hmmmmmmm thats nice.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by yemi2plus(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
OMG! This should an opportunity for me, but I don't have the required subject combination. Toobad.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Empowering NABTEB too. a good move though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
yemi2plus: OMG! This should an opportunity for me, but I don't have the required subject combination. Toobad.
Does that mean you've lost a life opputunity?? I heard it comes once. Lol..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by ladenz(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
this is very good indeed. a practical way of encouraging young Nigerians to develop vocational skills and not depend solely on University degrees.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hnd students need this training too, its a good move but I think it shouldn't be limited to nabteb.
These food companies aren't even making people like us who study food tech as our major involved.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Way to go,but Y only those with Nabteb??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
wait
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by adebayosun02: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nikapetrelli: Way to go,but Y only those with Nabteb??

Ask Google, its ur friend. Lol
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by winta2007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
What happend to our WAEC Result.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by kalunomics(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nigerian Breweries with their incessant passion for NABTEB. I just can't seem to put my finger in it.
Even OND cannot and will never be a substitute!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by ayobase(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
NABTEB qualifies more since it is more technical than others!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Doyin4real(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
kalunomics: Nigerian Breweries with their incessant passion for NABTEB. I just can't seem to put my finger in it.
Even OND cannot and will never be a substitute!
is there any crime in trying? If you have your OND in any of the professions mentioned in the advert, you better apply. You may be lucky to be substituted. The kind of training that company will give u cannot be obtained from most of the companies around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Niftyrules(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2013
of course these are the things we want in Nigeria. Keep up to the creed Nigeria Brewery. Feel ya' mahn!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by lorddcharles: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2013
why must they say not earlier than 2010 , they tried but they should have not limited to 2010
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by Doyin4real(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2013
lorddcharles: why must they say not earlier than 2010 , they tried but they should have not limited to 2010
OK o. u better apply if u have nabteb at all with OND attached. NO one will scold you for trying. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc And ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development Project by dayoungmoney1: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
I hope itf is still working towards their ongoing internal recruitment. we are still waiting to hear from them after the job interview in May.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Pre-employment Application Form From EPCM Engineers / Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.