Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? (1693 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / From King Lobengula To Zimbabwe: How The British Tried To Steal The Land. / Want To Become A Billionaire?go To Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

I was hoping to get you to commit another one of your classic brain farts. I read some of your words regarding this earlier, and I find them quite obnoxious. Especially the excessive argument about the west spending hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It is real easy to claim comments are brain farts and label them obnoxious, just cause you can but ___

Here to make it easier for you, Can you give simple answers to these questions please

1) Does the west send Billions of dollars in Aids to Africa each year?? YES OR NO

2) Are Millions of People today Living on Free Aid from the west ?? YES OR NO

3) Have the governments in the many Africa countries been better able to provide for these people ?? YES OR NO
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 4:01am On Jul 06, 2008
We all know this kobo, but the question still remains, do you think it should be stopped because you feel the west is overspending on Africa and Africa doesn't deserve it? cool
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 4:04am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

We all know this kobo, but the question still remains, do you think it should be stopped because you feel the west is overspending on Africa and Africa doesn't deserve it? cool

Now we are leaving the topic yet again?? So you do concede that the answer to all those show that the west does support Africa each year?? What part of that is brain fart and Obnoxious talk then
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 4:09am On Jul 06, 2008
Never. We will never leave the topic . Don't worry we're still here. I see no reason to concede my valid points. I was "hoping" you would commit the brain fart, get it? You haven't done it yet.

The obnoxious talk I already explained. We know these people do provide help, no need to rub it in like it's something supernatural and divine. That was my point as pertains to that.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Jul 06, 2008
Where, pray tell, did you EXPLAIN the obnoxious talk??

Like I said, the help is not coming from Heaven; it is coming each year from the west.

I am not rubbing it in, just trying to make sure that people understand they are not entitled to this help and should understand that Africa is not in worse state today partly cause of help from people across the world who work hard to make money and then take out a piece to send out so strangers around the world can get a chance at a better life.

And so in answer to the response question, I ask why we should demand more from the west and not from our own selves?? Is the “West” Africa’s messiah? Are we now giving them that title?
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 4:21am On Jul 06, 2008
Still looking for "where" I explained it? i did again. Digress from that.

There's nothing wrong with seeking for more help from the west if they feel the west can offer them better support. Let the west decline if they want. Until then, let them continue to ask.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Jul 06, 2008
This Thread was not started to ask the West for help. If you have followed the dialogue from the beginning, you would realize it was put in place to mock the west by claiming they are not majorly involved cause there is no oil in Zimbabwe. To that I stated that millions of dollars in Aids are going into Zimbabwe as we speak from the west to help feed the people.

No one but Tsangviri is asking for help from the west since the AU has practically turned it's back on him. The west( Britain) in this case is doing what it knows to do. The rest still work on getting Aid into that country to feed millions of hungry people there only that Mugabe has taken over distribution as well. What more do you need the west to do?? Fight your battles for you in this case as well?
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 4:27am On Jul 06, 2008
Kobojunkie:

This Thread was not started to ask the West for help. If you have followed the dialogue from the beginning, you would realize it was put in place to mock the west by claiming they are not majorly involved cause there is no oil in Zimbabwe. To that I stated that millions of dollars in Aids are going into Zimbabwe as we speak from the west to help feed the people.
Lol! That's preposterous. Let's not shift to the goal of the thread now. I was only asking you about your post and I got my answer, thanks.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

Lol! That's preposterous. Let's not shift to the goal of the thread now. I was only asking you about your post and I got my answer, thanks.

But you never really asked me anything about my posts. You only came back with claims that they are brain farts and considered obnoxious by you even after you concede that the details stated were accurate.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 4:31am On Jul 06, 2008
Speaking of claims, did you just claim that I didn't ask you anything about your post?
ROFLMAOLOL!!!
I must have been talking to another person then.   Triple Lol.  Helloooooooooooooo! Wake up please.  If I didn't ask you anything about your post why have you been responding since? 

kobo please please please wake up.  I am truly curious now to know if you are indeed a blonde.

p.s. brain fart was analogy to the other thread: "smartest presidents"
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Jul 06, 2008
Is it remotely possible that you could get your focus off my person and back on the thread??
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 4:43am On Jul 06, 2008
I agree we should.  I know your person very well I must say.  grin for some stubborn reason I am one to believe that your person is every bit important to this thread
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On Jul 06, 2008
sigh! Ok.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 4:55am On Jul 06, 2008
kobo don't get too perplexed here. i apologize if you think i'm a prick.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2008
I am not perplexed, just that I hate the continued focus on my person and not the issue.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 4:59am On Jul 06, 2008
The focus on your person is now dissolved. awkward enough, i find it kind of cute
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 5:02am On Jul 06, 2008
Enough break for me, I have to work now
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by CH3COO(m): 5:04am On Jul 06, 2008
On a saturday? Sunday? You can't be serious. Take it easy on yourself will you? Abi na school project?
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by zomby(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2008
dumbo. The somalians arent caucasian.

question for you, nitwit: how many Somalians died before your masters decided to send aid?
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2008
zomby:

question for you, nitwit: how many Somalians died before your masters decided to send aid?

Who is actually in charge of the welfare of these somalians you speak of?? The Somalian government or those you call your masters whom you claim did not bring aid to the people quick enough for you??

Could you please start asking yourself more honest questions? I mean it does help to an extent.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by zomby(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2008
Why don't you ask yourself first why your masters would jump the first minute anything happens to Saudi Arabia or Kuwait?
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2008
zomby:

Why don't you ask yourself first why your masters would jump the first minute anything happens to Saudi Arabia or Kuwait?

Well, I would not know who your masters are but I do know why the west would do such considering the relationship between these regions and the US. I just wonder why you find it hard to accept that the world does not work according to YOUR bidding. Is it hard for youi to grasp that the world does not tick to your own clock?? Is that why you are not able to handle the rest of the world doing things exactly the same way you would in your own life??
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by zomby(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2008
What are you talking about? Did you read any of my post at all? Believe me, it is not compulsory to talk rubbish just for the sake of talking.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2008
zomby:

What are you talking about? Did you read any of my post at all? Believe me, it is not compulsory to talk rubbish just for the sake of talking.

I did read your rubbish questions and being that the answer posted was to rubbish, what did you expect??
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by zomby(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2008
I did read your rubbish questions and being that the answer posted was to rubbish, what did you expect??

OK Mr man, you've won the trophy once again.  Hip Hip Hip Hooray!
Obviously, you have nothing else better to do over there, but now that you've claimed the trophy, i hope you're a very happy man boy.
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Jul 07, 2008
WOOHOO!!!!! Champagne for me me me !!!!!!
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by zomby(m): 12:59am On Jul 07, 2008
WOOHOO!!!!! Champagne for me me me !!!!!!

nice!
Re: How Come USA Isn't Reaching Out To Zimbabwe? by sunnykiss(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
cool why dont u go ask mugabe

mugabe is not even fair with the british any more, not to talk of US

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If?: Earth Quake In Nigeria / Uncovering The World Of "bacha Bazi" in Afghanistan / Pakistani Caught Violating A 13 Yr Old Nigerian Girl In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.