Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? (2864 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions Nigerians Have About Other Nigerians. / Nigerians Have Very High Self Esteem! / Nigerians Have Very Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2013
I was just wondering because, i hear of Nigerian-Chinese, Nigerian-Israeli, Nigerian-Greek et al. So does anyone know any country that Nigerians have not married from or married into?
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Afghanistan, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea....
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by sweettease(f): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
CFCfan: Afghanistan, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea....
You'd be surprised grin

Awayu?

@topic,Kyrgyzstan, Monaco, Djibouti, Nauru, Turkmenistan, Eritrea, Tuvalu, San Marino and Tahiti but i won't be surprised if am wrong, nigerians are everywhere!
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by Adufaye(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
St Martin

I would hv been d first tho,but d girl ugly die
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by tpia5: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
No, there isnt.
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by hardniola(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
i have seen Yoruba married from djibouti nd eritrea........but ur ques should is there any continent.
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by somal: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Never seen nigerian married to a Somali. Djibouti is Somali by the way.

Its sad that you guys think its something to be proud of to marry outside your race.

Plus i doubt any Ethiopia, Somali, Eritrean would want to degrade their genes and have offspring with a negroid like a nigerian who resembles a Large Gorilla
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by Tolexander: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
tpia@:
No, there isnt.
what about xmas island though now a territory in australia, tonga, kiribati, vanuatu . . . .?
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by Stefan01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
somal: Never seen nigerian married to a Somali. Djibouti is Somali by the way.

Its sad that you guys think its something to be proud of to marry outside your race.

Plus i doubt any Ethiopia, Somali, Eritrean would want to degrade their genes and have offspring with a negroid like a nigerian who resembles a Large Gorilla
Who be this angry?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by Stefan01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Well, i wont wait until hunger kills u b4 i help u out. U are hungry, u just dont knw how to say it. Very soon, Nigeria will send over food for somalia and ur greedy pirates and terrorist groups will seize it, and ur people will continue dying of hunger and starvation. Imagine the United States refering to ur beloved somalia as its most challenging case when it comes to food provision. They even started a program tittled "Food for Somalia". BBC and CNN even invites private individuals to donate to the program and just becos u managed to have an internet enabled phone, u think u can come on here and spew trash anyhow u like, then u'd better think again. Am really sorry for saying all these to u. But u should check ur background b4 comdemming someone else's...
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by somal: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Stefan01: Well, i wont wait until hunger kills u b4 i help u out. U are hungry, u just dont knw how to say it. Very soon, Nigeria will send over food for somalia and ur greedy pirates and terrorist groups will seize it, and ur people will continue dying of hunger and starvation. Imagine the United States refering to ur beloved somalia as its most challenging case when it comes to food provision. They even started a program tittled "Food for Somalia". BBC and CNN even invites private individuals to donate to the program and just becos u managed to have an internet enabled phone, u think u can come on here and spew trash anyhow u like, then u'd better think again. Am really sorry for saying all these to u. But u should check ur background b4 comdemming someone else's...

grin

its challenging cause somalis will fight any foreigner in somalia. Unlike you slave puppets
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by sweettease(f): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
somal:

The fact remains, that for a nigerian to be with the lowest of the lowest somalis who is maybe a whooore, for you that is a prize like you hit the lottery.

While no somali woman would marry a nigerian and be seen with him in public. Because a father must approve of the daughter before the marriage can happen. And no wide nose nigerian will be accepted. Cause the bantus who were slaves in somalia who are negroid are still considered untouchable.
someone has tampered with the lock of a cage again.
Is it the same somali i know or is there another one existing in your dreams? Listen to yourself describe their looks! Do you think we haven't seen them?
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by somal: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2013
sweet-tease:
someone has tampered with the lock of a cage again.
Is it the same somali i know or is there another one existing in your dreams? Listen to yourself describe their looks! Do you think we haven't seen them?

mrs fufu, quiet
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by sweettease(f): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

mrs fufu, quiet
Somali dat is ravaged by decades of conflict and no formal banking system. Just pray international banks don't carry out threats to stop money transfer systems sending funds, otherwise na die una dey O. Your country is known for drought and starving children and you are here calling us negro slaves when the poorest state in Nigeria does better than the whole Somali! Btw why will i want to marry from somali when the men hav a beak-like nose dat doesn't look good on most of them Please spare me the rubbish!
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by sweettease(f): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
^^^ROFLMAO

I stil don't look cachectic and am not the one living in Somalia tongue grin
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by somal: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^ROFLMAO

I stil don't look cachectic and am not the one living in Somalia tongue grin

grab your ankles abeg
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by sweettease(f): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
^^^someone is obviously on heat, is there lady-drought in somalia also grin

I don tire to exchange posts with you, am going to work, have fun reading posts on nairaland in case there is work-drought in Somalia also and you don't have work to do grin
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Somal, please don't derail my thread if you have nothing to contribute. You can create a thread to vent your hatred, anger and jealousy.
Re: Is There Any Country That Nigerians Have Not Married Into Or Married From? by Fulaman198(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Keep the posts related to the thread topic, thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igarra People Are Part Of The Igbirra Nation / Igbo Culture Permits Homosexuality...igbos Practice It --- Leo Igwe's Discovery / The Igbo Yam Harvest Culture In Relation To Biblical Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.