Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. (30683 Views)

16 Signs You’re An Emotionally Intelligent Person / 20 Signs You Have What It Takes To Be Highly Successful Even If You Don’t Feel Y / 30 Signs You’re Actually A Procrastinator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Oahray: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
*gasps*
Not even one?

Why in Zebrudaya's abada am I not creative? cry
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by aitope(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
I am seriously creative but am not that funny at all.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
demmy55: I exhibit most of these but I still do not think I'm creative.
....same here ...dis is just a discription of me except the sense of humor but ah dont am creative thou ah might ve a fast brain..or wat would u cal creativity
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Wisdytech(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm. NICE POST.. #cREATIVE #ME am 14/20
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
only numb 6 does nt apply to me! Ive alwaes knew i was creative.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Allurefunky(f): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
me too
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by pinkkindy(f): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Notion: hahaha very funny,that will be, signs of how to fraud people i guess.

even dat needs work, thinkin nd all ni.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by rodeo0070(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Me love NICKELBACK songs...

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Davidbanky(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Somebody is reaching out ... Present!
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by 2scorehigh(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Only truly creative people will read this and understand that rodeo0070 is right on all points.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by biafranqueen: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is me grin
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Well i still don't know if 'm creative
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
It's unfair that the OP decided to study me and post my traits on the net.......

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
With all that, then I can authoritatively say, Everyone and anyone is creative in the world.

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by nenergy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
A colleague of mine doesn't understand why i find humour in watching people. Therein lays my inspiration.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Mickey7(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Large lie
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Reski2500(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
DonColz1: Nice story, but i need 20 signs that can put millions into my bank account without working atall..
creativ men/women dont think lyk dat
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ninocia18(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
The fastest way to know the people who really exibit at least 70% of all those is when they comment on this trend.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yes I agree to this totally agree and these are mostly myths and traits of introvert the melancholy and the phlegmatic mostly the melancholic the world would not have been such a wonderful place without these amazing set of people... Extroverts too are not left out though, but this is majorly in the league of the introverts regards to all creative minds out there and if you fit well into many of this, there is no doubt you are predominantly an introvert. Many thanks to poster you have done more than well... grin smiley grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Reski2500(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Shakur_M: By your comments so shall your creativity be measured.
correct- but in a fraction uneducated ppl are creative. cool
Shakur_M: By your comments so shall your creativity be measured.
correct- but in a fraction uneducated ppl are creative.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ninocia18(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andinally, creativity is in-born in everyman. Man naturally has the power to do so many things. God put it in us. We were made in his image and likeness. So the power to create is in us. Tho personality has its diversities and complexities, all those things nah grammar. B4 some people go feel say they be olodo because they no get any of those traits.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ninocia18(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
And finally, creativity is in-born in everyman. Man naturally has the power to do so many things. God put it in us. We were made in his image and likeness. So the power to create is in us. Tho personality has its diversities and complexities, all those things nah grammar. B4 some people go feel say they be olodo because they no get any of those traits.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
eyaaaa...I don't tink u re well!u need to go 4 an Hiv test.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by hemartins(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
I am a creative writer
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
i pass 4 everything except dat i have a filter and i hate seeing people watchin movies like i tell dem 'dis is not real nahun stop freakin out'
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ninocia18(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
z.anthony:
Yes I agree to this totally agree and these are mostly myths and traits of introvert the melancholy and the phlegmatic mostly the melancholic the world would not have been such a wonderful place without these amazing set of people... Extroverts too are not left out though, but this is majorly in the league of the introverts regards to all creative minds out there and if you fit well into many of this, there is no doubt you are predominantly an introvert. Many thanks to poster you have done more than well... grin smiley grin grin

Yhu are very correct . Because of how quiet introverts, its almost as if they communicate with their minds. Nature has a language that is not percieved by spoken words. Even beyond spoken words are unseen specs that needs only sensitivity to comprehend. A very high level of sensitivity. Of all the classification of personalities, the melancholies are the best in this category cuz they are the most sensitive of all the four. Followed by the cholerics. I won't call the phlegmatics cuz they are too lazy to even think. Cholerics sometyms for the soul purpose of seld gratification could do that. Buh the first on the list are melancholies.....
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by iogbonnaya(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
DonColz1: Nice story, but i need 20 signs that can put millions into my bank account without working atall..

Ole..u no see wr Ak47 dey so dat u go just enter CBN nd by d time u come out alive,billions will enter ur account.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by hemartins(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
the above describes a perfect me.
Thumbs up op and all lovers of NICKELBACK.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
cheesy I know i am creative before reading this sign.19/20 except for that "off-colour joke part"
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
z.anthony:
Dont forget chlor-mel are creative also.Along with all the "mel" blend
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ieyaaa...I don't tink u re feelin fine!u need to go 4 an hiv test
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Goldenheart(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
wow. I see my self in most of it... angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Photo) / Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo / Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.