Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently (12023 Views)

Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by StCapital: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2013
Please, I need Union Bank of Nigeria customer care numbers urgently,I used GTB Internet Banking to make instant transfer to Union Bank on the 25th of this Month (September) up till now the beneficiary have not received it in her Union Bank account, I have called my Bank GTB and they confirmed that the transfer was successful,I am confused about this ugly development because i have been using GTB internet banking since 2011 and i have not experienced delay.Please you people should help me out with the Union Bank customer care number in working condition.Please if you have experience such delay/failed transactions with the same bank or any other Nigerian bank before please don't hesitate to share it with us.
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by Johnnny(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
I will suggest that if you are in Lagos, just go to complain to the head customer care or e-banking department at Union bank head office, 36 marina lagos island
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by naijacutee(f): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
+234-1-2716816 and 0700UNIONBANK(0700864662265)

Email: customerservice@ unionbankng.com
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by StCapital: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks for all the information you provided,i have tried the the numbers they are not working,i will try and send email now,i pray it will go.

Please Moderator,send this post to front page so that more people will view it and give more advise on what to do next or the solution.
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by arbitrage: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Go to www.unionbankng.com and you will see all their phone and email contacts there.

I think they are having issue that they have not looked into. A friend transferred 600k from Gtbank to my union on Friday and the money did not arrive nor alert given. other transfers i did same time from union were instant, alerted and showing. So he rushed to my branch to complain as Gtbank has confirmed outgoing. they didn't want to attend to third party but when they asked him of my details, he happened to be complaining to my account officer, who knows me according to him. they responded to it and the money showed not quite long after.

i tried sending from my Gtbank naira to my union dom and it showed successful sending with debit alert this week. but i never see the money in my union account till now and i am not complaining since it's not much.

the best option is for you to go and complain to union bank.
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by StCapital: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by StCapital: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2013
I need more reply
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by StCapital: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
more please
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by StCapital: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Please more replies
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by StCapital: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2013
more
Re: Please, I Need Union Bank Of Nigeria Customer Care Numbers Urgently by IkpemhiTG(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2016
mine is from union bank to first bank.I Neva see alert ooo.Is it first bank issue or unionbank issue??

(1) (Reply)

Best Dealers To Buy My Neteller And Skrill / Failure To Remove Fuel Subsidy Will Lead To Economy Collapse – GEJ / Cement Firm Builds N11b Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.