Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha (3336 Views)

Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / VIDEO: Police Extortion In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by ffo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxz56beDxI4

Venue: Onitsha Area Command, Anambra State.
Officers: Stephen Iduh, Anselem Ukachukwu, J. O Daudu of the Servicom Unit. as at Friday 20th Sept. 2013

Nigeria Police reform on hand, as they extorted these people of 10,000 naira after taking them to the station. (and parking them outside, not inside the station)
He (Stephen Iduh said "don't you know we don't collect money on the road"wink
Invariably, the reform is at work....extortion much more organized, away from the full glare of other road users.... smh!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by yuzedo: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin

Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Cathydera(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
oga police eh wetin be this eh.
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by bignene(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
police no go stop. First to comment
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by adexsimply(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Lionbite(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
When i tried to video-tape a police officer impounding my mum vehicle due to her refusal to settle him the son of a bitch freed my mom's car and took my phone away
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by jhydebaba(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
The devil can never repent and turn back to God so also these men in black.
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Singing *Oliver D'Coque's Opportunity*
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Noneroone(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
his own don end be that.
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by bunmioguns(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
hehehe..I laff in chinese grin grin
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Pattey(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Those below the ladder will keep getting punishment as Scapegoats for crimes their superiors commit on a bigger scale. . . More often than not, these junior officers make 'daily deliveries' to their superiors.

Nigeria, it shall be well with you oOoo! How soon, I don't know, but when we're all ready; yes!
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by just2endowed: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
second to comment...space book
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by adtiezy1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
smh for all this men in uniforms...y wont the army rubbish you.made me remember when one soldier vex for my hood..d police stopped some danfo drivers on d way..he stepped down and inquired what happened.the police man was like oga we nur come urside..d man vex slap am called him bloody civilian...d police come dey look back to see if im mate go help..dem just dey laugh am grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by alabosian(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Police is ur friend
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by mascot87(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
NPF bring an ETT News straight from Onitsha
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wetin my eye never see?? i'd jlupload a pics of one taking dry gin and playing chess when i have nothing netter doing with my time.
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by najoke: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Corruption in Nigeria has eaten into our bone that our unborn children are not spared..........#settlemeandIwilldeletwhatIjustwrote# grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by sholasys: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
10k for something that can be corrected by 1k. GoD help rid out all this bad eggs
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
They are in hot soup now. Jonathan's administration does not condone any form of corruption. These men here have had it up their throat. Game over for them.
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by colombiana: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Abeg its high time we start accepting that anybody in position of power is corrupt, even if these officers are fired their replacement would still be corrupt, why didn't they record the conversation btw GEJ and tompolo, or Tinubu and his coholts? Mtcheew trying to kill a tree by cutting its branches it a bloody waste of time and effort. Go for the roots. As if if anyone is called making a phone call on the road while driving wud not prefer to settle the officers there than go to court. Abeg make we hear word. Everyone is gulity
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Niggmatic: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Police, bribery and corruption
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by LajaLaba: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
lol one chance!grin
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by tareigns(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
No more beer nd sweet kpekus 4 dem. Their face is all over the radio.[b]No more beer nd sweet kpekus 4 dem. Their face is all over the radio.[/b]No more beer nd sweet kpekus 4 dem. Their face is all over the radio.
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by infoscope(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Someone is about to loose his job
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by saviola24: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
HAHAHHAHAHAH, give us a 10,000 naira, is it 2much, its 3much, the police man answered eeeeehhhhhhhhhh grin, itss 100much, wetin make am too much, i didnt steal the vhicle, the police man said if u steal the vehicle , them go collect money from you?. lol

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good new. Azonto on point
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by beethoven: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Basic Rule when dealing with Nigerian Police Men, Never refer to them as 'OGA' The moment you do that you have put yourself in the position where you have to negotiate
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by Joyeux: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Red handed.
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by ugotuf(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Another one is about to bite the dust, sorry for the wife and kids.
Re: Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha by ITbomb(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Another corrupt cop to be thrown out.
Now he will plead for mercy because of his wife and children

(1) (2)

26 Interesting Facts About Northern Nigeria / How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users / Waz Gud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.