Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

CAC (old/new/current Members And People That Visited Or Know Of) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC (old/new/current Members And People That Visited Or Know Of) (743 Views)

Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC (old/new/current Members And People That Visited Or Know Of) by biggz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
How do you feel about CAC as a whole.
Ive been in CAC all my life. My dad is a pastor and i go to many CACs just to do music with them and help out with youth groups. But it just doesn't seem the same to me anymore. I used to be the one waking my parents up to come to church on a saturday or during the week.  Now its whatever,  ill be there when I'm there.  WHATS GOING ON WITH CAC,  i heard its things wrong in Nigeria with CAC as well,  share some knowledge

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Your Anger / When You Want To Stay In Touch With Members Of Your Fellowship, Think BBN SMS / Who Accepts The Narrative Of Genesis As Literal Events?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.