Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" (1133 Views)

Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" by LIBERTY1980(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2016
who was those three men that vistied Abraham in genesis 18:1-33" What do you understand by that chapter and verses in the bible, Your input can be of help.
Re: Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" by Scholar8200(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2016
LIBERTY1980:
who was those three men that vistied Abraham in genesis 18:1-33"
What do you understand by that chapter and verses in the bible,
Your input can be of help.
Two of them were angels who were later sent to execute judgement on Sodom, the Third was The Pre-Incarnate Christ before Whom Abraham made intercession.
Re: Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" by Amberon: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2016
really? I thought they were all angels.. I need to be more conversant with my bible.
Scholar8200:
Two of them were angels who were later sent to execute judgement on Sodom, the Third was The Pre-Incarnate Christ before Whom Abraham made intercession.
Re: Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" by Scholar8200(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Amberon:
really? I thought they were all angels.. I need to be more conversant with my bible.
Yes, it was Christ and two angels, just like He appeared to Joshua as the Captain of the Host in Joshua 5. That is why Micah 5:2 says His going forth has been from everlasting.
Re: Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2016
Scholar8200:
Yes, it was Christ and two angels, just like He appeared to Joshua as the Captain of the Host in Joshua 5. That is why Micah 5:2 says His going forth has been from everlasting.

The bible didnt specifically say which member of the God-head visited Abraham . It could be either of the three
Re: Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" by Scholar8200(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The bible didnt specifically say which member of the God-head visited Abraham . It could be either of the three
But Micah 5:2 clearly speaks of Him Whose going forth has being of old, as the One to come as the Messiah. Abraham saw Him, Isaiah saw Him, Joshua saw Him, David saw Him, even Nebuchadnezzar saw Him.
Re: Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" by LIBERTY1980(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
In the presence of two or three witness, truth must be establish; God bless you@scholar, I never thought that those three men, one of them to be Christ,since bile didn't directly say so; nevertheless, i gat to study my bible more.God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was Those (3) Three Men That Visited Abraham In Genesis 18:1-33" by ifenes(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Three Anunnakis. Those who from heaven came on flying crafts. Those who took part in genetic alterations of our human DNA. They were on a mission to bomb Sodom and Gomorrah,which they eventually did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Doctor Converts To Christianity And Plants 50 Churches / Fewer Americans Believe In God Now: New Study / Theists & Atheists Com In Here And Know Your Belief Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.