Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Lmao!!! GENEVIEVE Threatens To "SLAP" SKALES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao!!! GENEVIEVE Threatens To "SLAP" SKALES (724 Views)

How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lmao!!! GENEVIEVE Threatens To "SLAP" SKALES by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
I laughed out my guts when I came across this article.
Screen goddess, Geneveive Nnaji has threaten to slap EME singer, Skales If he mentions her name in his lyrics again.
EME rapper, Skales probably never saw this coming. Well incase you didn’t know Skales in a song titled “no time” said that genevieve was top on his list and he wants to give her the D, but now Skales might get the ‘S’.
The far from happy star actress issued a statement this morning to one of our reporters, and I quote:
“Can you imagine that boy telling me he wants to give me the D ..what does he know, is the D sef? ..that is by the way..the next time i hear him mention my name in his lyrics again, I’m gonna give him a dirty slap, he’ll never forget..what sort of nonsense, am I his mate? how much does he have?”
Banky W was contacted but all he could say was “I told Skales..upcoming artist don’t mention her name in songs…now we have to go and beg all together….Wizkid is already buying her gifts..we cant spoil EME’s name, A slap on Skales is a slap on the whole family”
This is hilarious!!! grin angry
Re: Lmao!!! GENEVIEVE Threatens To "SLAP" SKALES by Juell(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Truely he needs a slap, all these small boys Wey no get respect for elders *smh*

1 Like

Re: Lmao!!! GENEVIEVE Threatens To "SLAP" SKALES by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Abeg free d guy make he tok him mynd
Re: Lmao!!! GENEVIEVE Threatens To "SLAP" SKALES by ebukaOtika(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Juell: Truely he needs a slap, all these small boys Wey no get respect for elders *smh*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Juell you be badtz boys........so skales abi na scally fish still they suck bre*ast. . ?
Re: Lmao!!! GENEVIEVE Threatens To "SLAP" SKALES by ijebabe: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2013

(1)

Photo: He Deserves It- The Usher Raymond Parkway / Yankee Denies Wizkid Abuja Show Flopped, Says Photos Were Sent Out Before Take-o / PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.