Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women (1670 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Five Deadly Words Used By Women ;D / Indian Village Bans Use Of Cellphones By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by jmoore(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2013
Some ladies actually propose to men but indirectly by saying "When are you coming to see my family?"
Re: Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by ecolime(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Na so nah grin . Sincerely, I don't see anything wrong in it. A serious girl will want to re-assure herself of her place/position in your life. She needs to know the future plans you have for her.
Re: Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by EfemenaXY: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2013
jmoore: Some ladies actually propose to men but indirectly by saying "When are you coming to see my family?"

Really?

What are you feeling like? Abeg tell us more about these indirect proposals...
Re: Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Efemena

But you know the dude isn't lying naa...

I wouldn't call it propsoing per se like he did, I just understand the question to mean

1. How serious are you about us and
2. Do you have any future and long term plans for me?
Re: Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by mutter(f): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
that is the right and proper thing to do. After a period of time the lady should give the signal either marriage nothing. For how long do you men want to chop awoof!!!!!! lol
Re: Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by tpia5: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
That's a question, not a proposal.

Is he trying to hide from her family?
Re: Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 29, 2013
tpia@:
That's a question, not a proposal.

Is he trying to hide from her family?
Re: Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by Agbalagbi2013: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2013
jmoore: Some ladies actually propose to men but indirectly by saying "When are you coming to see my family?"
That is for patient girls, nowadays the girls ask you while toasting her "guy, will you marry me or not? because I dont have time to waste " That is what I call proposal at first sight from girls.
Re: Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women by jmoore(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2013
another one is "some suitors have been coming to my house"

(1) (Reply)

This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? / And He Took The Blame: Can You Do This? / Is It Rude To Give Your Broke Friend Used Clothes She Didn’t Ask For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.